Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT vs North American

Does anyone know if this game is still happening? The NA schedule/results page hasn't been updated for a while.

Looks like their last "game" was NA Blue vs NA White.

https://www.na.edu/athletics/schedule/

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
    Does anyone know if this game is still happening? The NA schedule/results page hasn't been updated for a while.

Yes it is unless testing prevents it. WT is hosting a Halloween theme for kids with candy etc. It's NAU first season and I'd imagine it will be similar to the OPSU game competition wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

Yes it is unless testing prevents it. WT is hosting a Halloween theme for kids with candy etc. It's NAU first season and I'd imagine it will be similar to the OPSU game competition wise.
      I think you are being generous, Hughes should start the 3rd team. I had said earlier that I would not watch this game, but I may decide to, as Halloween parties don't interest me right now. Blueframe had their best production so far last week, but $10 is still more than they are worth.

I hope everyone gets over their COVID soon!

Comment

Is WT testing the NAIA waters? Or, maybe Kids, Inc.?

Comment

Originally posted by OPSUALUM77&81 View Post
          Is WT testing the NAIA waters? Or, maybe Kids, Inc.?
          Somewhere in between, I think. Opponents are hard to come by this year.

I am sure OPSU would blow away NA as well.

Comment

Every school has a game like this from time to time when they cant fill out the schedule and especially during covid. Think Commerce played some university of faith school in florida a few years ago and Kingsville played monterrey tech from Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
              Every school has a game like this from time to time when they cant fill out the schedule and especially during covid. Think Commerce played some university of faith school in florida a few years ago and Kingsville played monterrey tech from Mexico.
              That's true. Pueblo had their version of this in 2013 and 2014 against Angelo.

I kid I kid!

Comment

Thank you for taking my comment for what it is worth. which is not much. This year is a throw-away year. Every game should have an asterisk beside it.

This Covid crap will get the best of us if we let it.

I pray all is well with everybody.

Somewhere in between, I think. Opponents are hard to come by this year.

I am sure OPSU would blow away NA as well.

Comment

Originally posted by OPSUALUM77&81 View Post
                  Thank you for taking my comment for what it is worth. which is not much. This year is a throw-away year. Every game should have an asterisk beside it.

This Covid crap will get the best of us if we let it.

I pray all is well with everybody.

I see OPSU is double dipping and will be playing in the Spring as well. Best of luck against OUAZ !

Comment

The NA Twitter account thinks it is. They retweeted this on Sunday: https://twitter.com/JustinAaronUH91/...27278053113858

Comment

I see OPSU is double dipping and will be playing in the Spring as well. Best of luck against OUAZ !
                      As I understand it is a conference decision. They are allowed to play a few fall games, if they so desire.

Comment

I decided to watch reruns of Rawhide instead of this game.

However I look at the live stats from time to time. WT is up 42-0 at the half. Maybe next year we can schedule Amarillo High instead.

Comment

However I look at the live stats from time to time. WT is up 42-0 at the half. Maybe next year we can schedule Amarillo High instead.
                          Funny thing.... WT was leading 7-0 in the first but had only outgained NAU 140-110 or something like that. I was surprised that NAU had moved the ball early. Obviously, they didn't move the ball much after that.

Comment

Western State was down 58-0 at half to SFA, so good on NAU for keeping it close. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Western State was down 58-0 at half to SFA, so good on NAU for keeping it close. Lol.
                              I turned that game on an hour late and SFA was up 44-0 early in the second quarter and the backup QB Weeks was in. I only watched a little while but he impressed me much more than Self.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X