Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hardly recognized the roster tonight, it was a few of the starters mixed in with pretty much freshmen. Not sure if it's COVID related or what. It was just a weird atmosphere all together at the game tonight. I thought the fr QB Leach played a good 2nd half.
    I will say this, I believe North American beats OPSU if they played. I mentioned earlier they would be about like OPSU competition wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
      I hardly recognized the roster tonight, it was a few of the starters mixed in with pretty much freshmen. Not sure if it's COVID related or what. It was just a weird atmosphere all together at the game tonight. I thought the fr QB Leach played a good 2nd half.
      I will say this, I believe North American beats OPSU if they played. I mentioned earlier they would be about like OPSU competition wise.
      In his post game interview, Hughes said they intended to suit up 88 but wound up with 53. China virus related. Not so much players testing positive, but falling victim to contact tracing. He also said of all the players who have tested positive since weekly testing began, 95% were asymptomatic.

Comment

North America has played a full scheldue this year .

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
          I decided to watch reruns of Rawhide instead of this game.

However I look at the live stats from time to time. WT is up 42-0 at the half. Maybe next year we can schedule Amarillo High instead.
          I remember posting a funny several years ago asking if Allen High School in their prime could hang with or possibly beat an Oklahoma Panhandle State football team. Posters back then lost their minds at the thought of actually contemplating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

I remember posting a funny several years ago asking if Allen High School in their prime could hang with or possibly beat an Oklahoma Panhandle State football team. Posters back then lost their minds at the thought of actually contemplating it.
            Allen could beat OPSU then and NOW!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X