Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Since it will be a football conference now with several Texas teams thinking the game has changed. Wouldn't make much sense to go to the Southland now. Its WAC or Lone Star at this point is my bet.
    I think wt will stay in lone star at this point for now...

Comment

Originally posted by WT&TTECHfan View Post

I think wt will stay in lone star at this point for now...
      Yeah, this forum is always full of speculation about WT movin' on up but unlike The Jeffersons, we don't.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Yeah, this forum is always full of speculation about WT movin' on up but unlike The Jeffersons, we don't.

Took a whole lotta tryin'
        Just to get up that hill.
        Now we're up in the big leagues
        Gettin' our turn at bat.

Comment

Stephen F Austin State accepts WAC invitation today. I suspect the others will follow suit.

Comment

Stephen F. Austin to leave Southland for WAC on July 2, 2022. Southland Conference wants them gone this year instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
              Stephen F Austin State accepts WAC invitation today. I suspect the others will follow suit.
              Not quite a done deal just yet. The board authorized the president to negotiate with the WAC and to make the decision on behalf of the school.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                Stephen F. Austin to leave Southland for WAC on July 2, 2022. Southland Conference wants them gone this year instead.
                You would think that if the Southland really wanted the Texas4 gone they would provide a financial incentive by, for example, dropping exit fees if the schools depart this year and demanding full payment if we wait around a year.

Comment

Originally posted by catatonic View Post

You would think that if the Southland really wanted the Texas4 gone they would provide a financial incentive by, for example, dropping exit fees if the schools depart this year and demanding full payment if we wait around a year.

Comment

Sounds like excellent reasons for commerce to stay put.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Sounds like excellent reasons for commerce to stay put.

Comment

Possible one less LA school.Mcneese State might
                          be joining Central Arkansas in the Asun conference.Either way i see Mcneese leaving the southland also.They are well funded compared to the other LA schools and facilities are better...

Comment

Originally posted by WT&TTECHfan View Post

Possible one less LA school.Mcneese State might
                            be joining Central Arkansas in the acing conference.Either way i see Mcneese leaving the southland also.They are well funded compared to the other LA schools and facilities are better...

Comment

Apparently our AD talked at halftime of a recent basketball game about this scenario for Commerce in particular, and it didn't sound like there was any inclination we were moving up any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                                Apparently our AD talked at halftime of a recent basketball game about this scenario for Commerce in particular, and it didn't sound like there was any inclination we were moving up any time soon.
                                Would Coby Carthel have stuck around longer if he knew that was a possibility in a few years?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X