Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT vs Missouri Western Canceled

Positive COVID-19 results...Colorado Mesa is also canceled outbreak on campus there in junction city...

Originally posted by WT&TTECHfan View Post
    Positive COVID-19 results...Colorado Mesa is also canceled outbreak on campus there in junction city...
    Western State had an outbreak as well and their games are cancelled. Was only a matter of time unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by WT&TTECHfan View Post
      Sorry to hear this. What is WT's status with COVID? Amarillo is running out of hospital beds.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Sorry to hear this. What is WT's status with COVID? Amarillo is running out of hospital beds.

Comment

MW head coach tested positive and other coaches forced to quarantine according to MW website. So it was not WT, at least for now. Hope Buffs still get to play Pitt State next Saturday.

Comment

I honestly think the WT football team has gotten over the hump. I'll be concerned with Pitt St though, this will be their 3rd week in a row playing games. With them being on the road at SFA tomorrow it wouldn't surprise me for them to have some positive tests next week

Comment

Originally posted by oldbuff View Post
              MW head coach tested positive and other coaches forced to quarantine according to MW website. So it was not WT, at least for now. Hope Buffs still get to play Pitt State next Saturday.
              WT had at least 3 players who tested positive this week. Minor outbreak on campus per campus faculty.

WT is strictly adhering to HIPAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                I honestly think the WT football team has gotten over the hump. I'll be concerned with Pitt St though, this will be their 3rd week in a row playing games. With them being on the road at SFA tomorrow it wouldn't surprise me for them to have some positive tests next week
                I think there was a different game scheduled for next week. Pittsburg St was supposed to be 11/28.

Was volleyball supposed to stop after 11/12 until January? That looked suspicious. There's also no basketball schedule for men or women.

Comment

I think there was a different game scheduled for next week. Pittsburg St was supposed to be 11/28.

Was volleyball supposed to stop after 11/12 until January? That looked suspicious. There's also no basketball schedule for men or women.
                  Yeah, Colorado Mesa pulled the plug on the original game scheduled for 11/21. They had an outbreak on their campus. Pitt St didn't have one on 11/21 so it makes sense they moved it up. I'm about at 35% confidence it will actually be played. Just a random number but I'm more inclined to believe it will be cancelled than played.

I'm pretty sure volleyball was set up that way with just a few scrimmages ending around now and then a shortened season in the spring. I've heard basketball may be delayed, not sure on the merit of those rumors though.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

Yeah, Colorado Mesa pulled the plug on the original game scheduled for 11/21. They had an outbreak on their campus. Pitt St didn't have one on 11/21 so it makes sense they moved it up. I'm about at 35% confidence it will actually be played. Just a random number but I'm more inclined to believe it will be cancelled than played.

I'm pretty sure volleyball was set up that way with just a few scrimmages ending around now and then a shortened season in the spring. I've heard basketball may be delayed, not sure on the merit of those rumors though.
                    Pitt St is playing SFA today, I'll try to watch it. I think the former is having an off season, but it will be interesting to see how they do against a below average D1. WT got 2 FGs, Angelo got 2 TDs against SFA.

I wish WT could reschedule ACU, we might be able to beat them like Angelo did.

Comment

Pitt St is playing SFA today, I'll try to watch it. I think the former is having an off season, but it will be interesting to see how they do against a below average D1. WT got 2 FGs, Angelo got 2 TDs against SFA.

I wish WT could reschedule ACU, we might be able to beat them like Angelo did.
                      GOOD MORNING.Nothing personal, but Angelo vs SFA and WT vs SFA were not even CLOSE in comparison.

Angelo @ SFA Team Stats
                      https://angelosports.com/sports/foot.../boxscore/4468

WT @ SFA Team Stats
                      https://gobuffsgo.com/sports/footbal.../boxscore/7848

Angelo beat SFA in everything but the score (but thats all that counts; 2 big pass plays and a punt return for a td).....WT on the other hand was man handled by SFA in everything.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

GOOD MORNING.Nothing personal, but Angelo vs SFA and WT vs SFA were not even CLOSE in comparison.

Angelo @ SFA Team Stats
                        https://angelosports.com/sports/foot.../boxscore/4468

WT @ SFA Team Stats
                        https://gobuffsgo.com/sports/footbal.../boxscore/7848

Angelo beat SFA in everything but the score (but thats all that counts; 2 big pass plays and a punt return for a td).....WT on the other hand was man handled by SFA in everything.
                        Looks like Angelo is good in "everything but the score", but as you say that's all that counts.

https://gobuffsgo.com/sports/footbal.../boxscore/7863

Comment

Looks like Angelo is good in "everything but the score", but as you say that's all that counts.

Didn't these teams play twice this year?

Comment

Don't misunderstand my friend, this IS NOT a pissing contest. I could post the stats for WT's 21-10 loss to Angelo on 9.26.20. But as I said NOT a pissing contest

I was simply speaking the TRUTH. Was I wrong or something?? Please tell me if I was.

Angelo could lose every game for eternity, and I couldn't care less. 7070707

My two alma maters are both undefeated and most likely in line for a NC showdown. But I am not even watchiing them this year.

Maybe I should change my name on this messageboard??

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Don't misunderstand my friend, this IS NOT a pissing contest. I could post the stats for WT's 21-10 loss to Angelo on 9.26.20. But as I said NOT a pissing contest

I was simply speaking the TRUTH. Was I wrong or something?? Please tell me if I was.

Angelo could lose every game for eternity, and I couldn't care less. 7070707

My two alma maters are both undefeated and most likely in line for a NC showdown. But I am not even watching them this year.

Maybe I should change my name on this message board??
                              Sorry if I overreacted. I just find stats are not always that useful.

I have a lot of respect for the Rams. WT was fortunate to beat them, Pittsburg State may be a little better than the Rams, we will see how they look on Saturday. I guess I will spend another $10 on an amateurish webcast.

Nostrapopus might be a good handle for you, but I don't see any need to change your name.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X