Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENMU not playing basketball at all next year....

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I doubt that old Joe will hang on more than a year, if that. Once he's in the Alzheimer's ward where he belongs, no one will care what Hunter does.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I doubt that old Joe will hang on more than a year, if that. Once he's in the Alzheimer's ward where he belongs, no one will care what Hunter does.

Comment

If those 3 hours aren't just spent watching FoxNews then that's still progress so here's to a better 4 years all around.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

If those 3 hours aren't just spent watching FoxNews then that's still progress so here's to a better 4 years all around.

Comment

I'm just glad that Trump spoke out for our great troops who took over the airports from the British in the 1700s, they really didn't get enough respect prior to that.
            Yeah because its hard to visit 57 states that Obama claimed to do during the 2008 primaries.

Comment

The wait time at the moment is 1 day. Petty.
              Just some new info.

I called the Portales Walmart to find out why there was not any open pick up slots, they informed me that they are not doing pick up currently, have never done pick up, but will start January 1st.

I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Yeah because its hard to visit 57 states that Obama claimed to do during the 2008 primaries.
                Again, didn't vote for Obama and the right's obsession with him is a bit strange. He's not running for president, he actually won twice so he can't run again.

I'm just glad the Supreme Court decided to tell Texas to kick rocks with their laughable lawsuit. Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Just some new info.

I called the Portales Walmart to find out why there was not any open pick up slots, they informed me that they are not doing pick up currently, have never done pick up, but will start January 1st.
                  Wait, I thought it was over 10 days at one point, according to you. So which is it?

This makes as much sense as a Trump election case.
                  Last edited by Turbonium; 12-11-2020, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Wait, I thought it was over 10 days at one point, according to you. So which is it?

This makes as much sense as a Trump election case.
                    I was curious because I could not even see anything past a single day on my Walmart app. The information I was referencing was a friends post on FB where they were trying to do pick up was probably the Clovis Walmart they were referencing.

Either way, Portales will not have pick up available till after the new year.

And the Trump election cases were and are crap...

Along with the Hunter Biden stories being Russian disinformation....

Remember I am not a Trumper...I'm a Libertarian.
                    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Again, didn't vote for Obama and the right's obsession with him is a bit strange. He's not running for president, he actually won twice so he can't run again.

I'm just glad the Supreme Court decided to tell Texas to kick rocks with their laughable lawsuit. Hilarious.
                      Like Boohaha I am Libertarian too. Just pointing out that there is always a tit for tat with every ex president that has made a dumb comment or a weakness. I had a lady on another message board tell me that a democrat always has to clean up economically after a republican president. Guess the economy was thriving under Jimmy Carter. Doh!

I agree that the Texas supreme court case was silly. States Certified their elections. I keep telling my extreme right wing friends if Biden is that bad let him and the party sink themselves. The red wave will hit hard in 2022 and 2024 if thats the case.

I for one am hoping Trump stays out of it in 2024.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X