Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAMC Fall Game

No starters played that I can recall, just the young guys and transfers.

It's usually tough for me to get a gauge on how we look in these games, but not this one. The young, freshman talent Bailiff and Co. have brought in are unbelievable, including a freshman qb that I heard on more than one occasion coaches and players say is the best freshman qb they've ever seen. The other freshman qb from Desoto also looked great, as well as freshman wr Phoenix.

This is going to be another fun ride.

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

It's usually tough for me to get a gauge on how we look in these games, but not this one. The young, freshman talent Bailiff and Co. have brought in are unbelievable, including a freshman qb that I heard on more than one occasion coaches and players say is the best freshman qb they've ever seen. The other freshman qb from Desoto also looked great, as well as freshman wr Phoenix.

Best freshman QB they've ever seen? Trevor Lawrence was pretty good as a freshman. The rest of D2 is in trouble I guess!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Best freshman QB they've ever seen? Trevor Lawrence was pretty good as a freshman. The rest of D2 is in trouble I guess!
      They were talking about at this level. Stop being an ass all the time.
      Last edited by LionFan; 11-21-2020, 09:08 PM.

Comment

They were talking about at this level. Stop being an ass all the time.
        Now you just sound like an ESPN announcer covering a D2 game.

Texans sure are sensitive.

Comment

Now you just sound like an ESPN announcer covering a D2 game.

Texans sure are sensitive.
          Good lord it never ends.

Comment

Good lord it never ends.
            Lol, yawn.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA 70707070707

Comment

Good lord it never ends.
                Are you ok??

Comment

Well, it seems you are very excited....not ssure if its COVID PTSD or thr normal fanfare overdrive.

I stated before season that TAMUC was gonna have the most talent in the LSC and I was basically beat up for saying that by several posters.

TAMUC will have good talent....as far as the best QB ever seen in DII football, um...NO. Which FR QB are you referring to? Rodriguez or Oliver??? Rodriguez has a very good arm and can run well. Good dual threat. Oliver is a good athlete...real smart and pretty quick, dual threat. I don't like his mechanics or thecway her pushes the ball, but that can be improved. The Desoto QB is Ward...he is a good athlete.

I am looking forward to catching a few games in 2021. Happy Neema is a GA now...he has done some GREAT scouting & recruiting this "off" season.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Well, it seems you are very excited....not ssure if its COVID PTSD or thr normal fanfare overdrive.

I stated before season that TAMUC was gonna have the most talent in the LSC and I was basically beat up for saying that by several posters.

TAMUC will have good talent....as far as the best QB ever seen in DII football, um...NO. Which FR QB are you referring to? Rodriguez or Oliver??? Rodriguez has a very good arm and can run well. Good dual threat. Oliver is a good athlete...real smart and pretty quick, dual threat. I don't like his mechanics or thecway her pushes the ball, but that can be improved. The Desoto QB is Ward...he is a good athlete.

I am looking forward to catching a few games in 2021. Happy Neema is a GA now...he has done some GREAT scouting & recruiting this "off" season.
                    Rodriguez. Ward is very good too. I don't think Oliver is in the same zip code as the other two.

As I said, the best they had seen. Eesh.

Comment

Rodriguez. Ward is very good too. I don't think Oliver is in the same zip code as the other two.

No way he is as good as Aikman bro. Or Brees or Unitas either.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

No way he is as good as Aikman bro. Or Brees or Unitas either.
                        Is he as good as Ryan Fitzpatrick?

Comment

https://youtu.be/kouq3dJ0dgk

Comment

Yeah, he is impressive. Has a CANNON for an arm. But he is NO Louis Perez, in my opinion. But how many at the DII level are??

I think the point is TAMUC has a very talented group and a QB that has the ability to stand out and shine.

I am excited for the 2021 season. It's nice being close and able to attend games. We need to meet up before or after a game.

Comment

Nice! Defense looked good on the highlights.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X