Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Yeah, he is impressive. Has a CANNON for an arm. But he is NO Louis Perez, in my opinion. But how many at the DII level are??

I think the point is TAMUC has a very talented group and a QB that has the ability to stand out and shine.

I am excited for the 2021 season. It's nice being close and able to attend games. We need to meet up before or after a game.
    Agreed. But we never saw Perez as a freshman. If he's half what luis was, we are in good shape. Best part of all this is that it won't matter for three seasons because we have Smalls.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

No way he is as good as Aikman bro. Or Brees or Unitas either.
      But he's good "at this level" lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

Rodriguez. Ward is very good too. I don't think Oliver is in the same zip code as the other two.

As I said, the best they had seen. Eesh.
        At this rate sign them up for the Dallas Cowboys practice squad.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Is he as good as Ryan Fitzpatrick?
          This made me laugh. Its fun to read the Bears and Eagles fan boards and twitter after their losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

This made me laugh. Its fun to read the Bears and Eagles fan boards and twitter after their losses.
            That was the plan.

However, Fitz has managed to make 8 teams in his career, and started for most of them. He's also considered one of the smartest players in the NFL. Was I sorry when he left Houston? Nope.

https://www.nfl.com/players/ryan-fitzpatrick/stats/

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

Agreed. But we never saw Perez as a freshman. If he's half what luis was, we are in good shape. Best part of all this is that it won't matter for three seasons because we have Smalls.
              True!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X