Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder how many teams wish they had a do-over.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder how many teams wish they had a do-over.

https://opsuaggies.com/news/2020/12/...sac-slate.aspx

I wonder how many schools wish they had taken this approach this fall. I know the fans would have loved it.

This explains why there were so many unfamiliar names on the field for OPSU's games this fall.

I fear the long-term damage to our schools and to our youth.

At first I was undecided on whether or not I wished we played this fall. Then I saw the chaos, missed games at this level, etc and realized im glad we didn't. I just dont see how it helped, and probably took away from a lot of growth concentrating more on game planning, travel etc as compared to what we ended up doing which was concentrating on nothing but learning, getting healthy, getting bigger and stronger, seeing young guys etc

I had zero interest in playing in the spring and still think anyone with something to play for in the fall is crazy doing it.

In the end, I came around and definitely think we did the right thing by concentrating on nothing but learning, seeing the younger guys, getting bigger and stronger, and ready to go for next fall when it matters

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
      At first I was undecided on whether or not I wished we played this fall. Then I saw the chaos, missed games at this level, etc and realized im glad we didn't. I just dont see how it helped, and probably took away from a lot of growth concentrating more on game planning, travel etc as compared to what we ended up doing which was concentrating on nothing but learning, getting healthy, getting bigger and stronger, seeing young guys etc

I had zero interest in playing in the spring and still think anyone with something to play for in the fall is crazy doing it.

In the end, I came around and definitely think we did the right thing by concentrating on nothing but learning, seeing the younger guys, getting bigger and stronger, and ready to go for next fall when it matters
      Talking to the coaching staff and fan base at Wt. No one here is looking for a mulligan.
      The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X