Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Older niece did not have COVID. She graduated from TAMUC Satuday (yesterday).

Younger niece should be released from hospital on Monday. Thank GOD.
    Wonderful news, Pops.

I found this thread just now - but I'm glad to hear she came out of it. I can't imagine how scary that is.

Comment

OH MY GOODNESS......now my nephew has COVID. He is 19, also a sophomore. Had an emergency appendectomy this morning at BSW Lakpointe. Doc says his appendicitis was a result of COVID-19.

It's starting to get scary!! Lots of college age students not only getting infected, but being hospitalized. And after recovery developing organ diseases and other health complications. We are not going to know how this virus effects these young people for a very long time. Some virologists are talking possible lifelong complications and premature death. UGH!

Our Dallas clinic is getting hammered. Tons of cases....infected staff....losing patients. I am SOOOOO freaking over this d@mn virus!!!!

PLEASE folks, this struggle is REAL. Stay safe, stay vigilante, stay healthy. GOD bless!!

Comment

Younger niece released from hospital today. THANK GOD!

Nephew is recovering. His COVID case is like a bad flu......other than the appendicitis part.

Man, what a month!!!!

Comment

First time back on in many, many months....sports scheduling so messed up nothing to write about...

Just tuned in, learned of ASU Pop's niece, glad it apparently is working out for her...

Our thoughts with her, her family, and you of course.

lantana

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X