Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Heartland merger and LSC government

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
    You're definitely the only person I've ever heard not like Roger Emrich. He's pretty much a broadcast legend in Texas.
    Dont know him.....and I dont remember saying I dont like HIM.....but he is annoying as H3ll as a PA announcer.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyBeerManTX View Post
      At the Cowboys games, I seriously dislike that "THIIIIIRRRRRRRDDDDDDD DDDDOOOOOWWWWWWWWNNNN!!!!!" too. Double UGH!
      RIGHT?!?! Just faucking kill me already. LOL. For REAL.....dude NEEDS to retire.

Cant tell ya how many negative comments I have heard about his "THIIIIRRRRRDDDDDD DDOOOOOWWWWWNNNNN" BS. *PUKE*

Comment

TTT

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
          RIGHT?!?! Just faucking kill me already. LOL. For REAL.....dude NEEDS to retire.

Cant tell ya how many negative comments I have heard about his "THIIIIRRRRRDDDDDD DDOOOOOWWWWWNNNNN" BS. *PUKE*
          He passed away about a month ago, so I guess you're in the clear now.

Comment

That's Roger Emrich, who is pretty much a radio/PA legend in Texas.

They called him the "Raj Mahal."

He was sort of a big deal.

I used the term "WAS" because He's also dead. He passed away a couple of months ago unexpectedly. (about)

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
              He passed away about a month ago, so I guess you're in the clear now.
              Well, we all live and die.

I am sorry for his family's loss, but I WILL NOT miss his 3rd down cr@p. It was PAINFUL.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post
                That's Roger Emrich, who is pretty much a radio/PA legend in Texas.

They called him the "Raj Mahal."

He was sort of a big deal.

I used the term "WAS" because He's also dead. He passed away a couple of months ago unexpectedly. (about)
                A legend? Um, ok. His 3rd down thingy was TERRIBLE.. I stand by my opinion.

Comment

What an ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                    What an ass.
                    Why??? Because I tell the TRUTH & stand by my opinion? And didn't flip-flop because the man passed on?

I am supposed to feel bad for something I believed & said every week when the guy was alive, but now that he has died I am supposed to walk it back? Ummmm....NO!!!!

His announcing was like nails on a chalkboard to ME.

Personally, I did not know the guy....he could have been a world-class guy. But all I knew was THHHHIIIRRRRDDDDD DOOOOOWWWWWNNNN.

Comment

Why??? Because I tell the TRUTH & stand by my opinion? And didn't flip-flop because the man passed on?

I am supposed to feel bad for something I believed & said every week when the guy was alive, but now that he has died I am supposed to walk it back? Ummmm....NO!!!!

His announcing was like nails on a chalkboard to ME.

Personally, I did not know the guy....he could have been a world-class guy. But all I knew was THHHHIIIRRRRDDDDD DOOOOOWWWWWNNNN.
                      :good:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X