Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• signing day

I havent had time to look too deeply, but Commerce has signed a 4-star TE transfer from Alabama, Kendrick James. Dang.

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
    I havent had time to look too deeply, but Commerce has signed a 4-star TE transfer from Alabama, Kendrick James. Dang.
    He's transferring from SMU.

https://smumustangs.com/sports/footb...ck-james/11374

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
      He didnt actually play at SMU but sat a year per transfer rules, but did play at Alabama.

Comment

He didnt actually play at SMU but sat a year per transfer rules, but did play at Alabama.
        And as stated, he is transferring from SMU. You know, the last school he was at? I understand the excitement but...

Comment

And as stated, he is transferring from SMU. You know, the last school he was at? I understand the excitement but...
          I was pretty sure you'd be the one to come make the point that he is transferring from a school he never played a down for. Fine, former STUDENT at SMU and FOOTBALL PLAYER at Alabama.

Comment

I was pretty sure you'd be the one to come make the point that he is transferring from a school he never played a down for. Fine, former STUDENT at SMU and FOOTBALL PLAYER at Alabama.
            I mean it's really not hard to say he was recruited to Bama, appeared in a handful of games 3 years ago before transferring to SMU where he sat out due to both a suspension and transfer rules. He practiced at SMU but whatever makes you feel better about it I guess. Sorry to rain on your Alabama transfer parade with facts.

Comment

Somebody somewhere has to deal with him on a daily basis. Anytime you think life is bad, just remember that, Jake.

Comment

Also a linebacker transfer from Kentucky. Bailiff and company picking up right where they left off after a great class last yr.

Comment

I mean it's really not hard to say he was recruited to Bama, appeared in a handful of games 3 years ago before transferring to SMU where he sat out due to both a suspension and transfer rules. He practiced at SMU but whatever makes you feel better about it I guess. Sorry to rain on your Alabama transfer parade with facts.
                  Yes, he took some classes at SMU, played no football and used no eligibility. Thanks for that crucial bit of info. You are nothing if not endlessly predictable, tedious, and boring. I guess you weren't satisfied that nobody responded to your usual BS in the other thread after you spent all that time crawling out from under your rock for your bi-weekly nitpicking and crap slinging on the LSC board so you are in this thread now. Im just going to put you on ignore - you really add nothing around here but nonsense.

Comment

Yes, he took some classes at SMU, played no football and used no eligibility. Thanks for that crucial bit of info. You are nothing if not endlessly predictable, tedious, and boring. I guess you weren't satisfied that nobody responded to your usual BS in the other thread after you spent all that time crawling out from under your rock for your bi-weekly nitpicking and crap slinging on the LSC board so you are in this thread now. Im just going to put you on ignore - you really add nothing around here but nonsense.
                    Too easy. I was simply curious as to why a player transferred from Bama to Commerce and, after looking into it, found out that wasn't what happened. Made more sense at that point, you just decided to leave the part out to feel better about it I guess.

Cheers!

Comment

Jake, I'll be the first to admit that I thought the Bailout Bailiff hire was going to be a bust. But, so far he has proven me wrong. He is doing a great job recruiting and continues to do so. Hope he keeps up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                        Somebody somewhere has to deal with him on a daily basis. Anytime you think life is bad, just remember that, Jake.
                        I lol'ed

Then I thought of myself and my poor wife!
                        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Good for Commerce. I am jealous they are still getting these types of recruits.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
                            Good for Commerce. I am jealous they are still getting these types of recruits.
                            I know the feeling, trust me. When we were winning 1 game a year and WT was getting these guys, I felt it too.

Comment

Commerce ought to move up!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X