Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: News Paper

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
    Yawning, thanks for boring me to tears with legalisms.
    Yeah, that constitution sure is boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Comment

He asked to be educated. Many seem to think freedom of speech means that you can say whatever you want without repercussions.
        That is incorrect!

You sure CAN say what you want, but there may be moral & LEGAL consequences.

Comment

Actually.................it really is.

Comment

News Paper

He asked to be educated. Many seem to think freedom of speech means that you can say whatever you want without repercussions.
            Last edited by LSC Fan; 04-24-2019, 08:34 AM.

Comment

FYI.......I actually do enjoy CSPAN. What you see it what you get. No Madcow Maddow or Halfbaked Hannity to deal with.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                  FYI.......I actually do enjoy CSPAN. What you see it what you get. No Madcow Maddow or Halfbaked Hannity to deal with.
                  Yep, I got it right up there with watching metal rust. Exciting stuff.

Comment

No Madcow Maddow or Halfbaked Hannity to deal with.
                    Those two, and others like Don Lemon, are why I gave up cable years ago.

Comment

All I know is I MISS old school newspapers.
                      Absolutely. Growing up, I always look forward to the papers especially during football season. Friday's paper had all the high school game previews. Saturday's had the Friday night recaps that went pages deep into the sports section mixed in with college game day stories. Then Sunday's had a wrap up of Saturday's college action and the upcoming NFL games with Monday being dedicated to the NFL wrap.

Media consolidation, which greatly discouraged local coverage, has pretty much killed the industry along with all the above mentioned changes advertising platforms. And those who have managed to survive are not going to last too much longer if they don't find a way to change course and become skeptics and fact seekers vs the political hacks they are today.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                        Absolutely. Growing up, I always look forward to the papers especially during football season. Friday's paper had all the high school game previews. Saturday's had the Friday night recaps that went pages deep into the sports section mixed in with college game day stories. Then Sunday's had a wrap up of Saturday's college action and the upcoming NFL games with Monday being dedicated to the NFL wrap.

Media consolidation, which greatly discouraged local coverage, has pretty much killed the industry along with all the above mentioned changes advertising platforms. And those who have managed to survive are not going to last too much longer if they don't find a way to change course and become skeptics and fact seekers vs the political hacks they are today.
                        +1

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X