Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope not although that might make HogsVRR a WT fan if the all male cheerleader thing happens. I know he is still morning the loss of his ex flame Humboldt fan after his school dropped football.

Comment

Is WTAM having money issues? Is the Canyon ISD willing to take on another stadium up there? They got a heck of deal with the last one. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

We have had our crazies on this board the last decade. ACUgradstudent, humboldt fan, AMW33 or whatever that chicks name was from Corpus, Taylor Harris dad, etc.

Almost forgot Lionfan. ;)

Hope you are doing well VRR. Are you still in the Houston area? I moved to Lake Conroe last summer.
        I heard that

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
          Is WTAM having money issues? Is the Canyon ISD willing to take on another stadium up there? They got a heck of deal with the last one. Lol
          If the WT twitter and facebook pages put up a screenshot from the IRS get my payment page about their stimulus check deposit date then that might be a huge red flag. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

We have had our crazies on this board the last decade. ACUgradstudent, humboldt fan, AMW33 or whatever that chicks name was from Corpus, Taylor Harris dad, etc.

Almost forgot Lionfan. ;)

Hope you are doing well VRR. Are you still in the Houston area? I moved to Lake Conroe last summer.

Comment

Sounds like a plan. Given your history with humboldt fan I will pick you up a case of whiteclaw to enjoy at the javelina tailgate.

Comment

Comment

1 bit, 2 bits, 3 bits, a dollar,

all who give 2 sh!ts, stand up and holler!

Comment

It's sad cause the WT cheer squad as if late was not looking like a bunch of Dr Pepper cans......

I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

They got something against women and cheerleaders? That's the reason to go to the games. The men playing the game are just secondary. But that is just me and my opinion. Guess thats why the wife calls me a dirty old man! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by AmaKnight View Post
                        It Seems that WT will be cutting its Cheer program.

https://www.change.org/p/west-texas-...-save-wt-cheer
                        WHAT? No more cheese in the hospitality room?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X