Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UTPB VS TAMUK

No Surprise UTPB wins 17-2. Hogs are just bad on offense really bad.

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
    No Surprise UTPB wins 17-2. Hogs are just bad on offense really bad.

Comment

I hope things get better for you guys!

Comment

Comment

If the merger happens probably the best thing to do is shut down the football program and purge it to start new players and coaches.

I think for either of this to happen both sides will need to come to an agreement for a brand new name and mascot. Maybe Texas A&M-Coastal Bend Seagulls, Man O 'Wars, Vultures, etc.

Neither side or alumni will consent to adopting the other sides name, mascots, and traditions.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

If the merger happens probably the best thing to do is shut down the football program and purge it to start new players and coaches.

I think for either of this to happen both sides will need to come to an agreement for a brand new name and mascot. Maybe Texas A&M-Coastal Bend Seagulls, Man O 'Wars, Vultures, etc.

Neither side or alumni will consent to adopting the other sides name, mascots, and traditions.
            https://www.kristv.com/news/local-ne...-and-offensive

The Woke mob might make A&M CC change it anyway. Might as well get the deed done with the merger. The football program will never recover in Kingsville in the current environment.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

https://www.kristv.com/news/local-ne...-and-offensive

The Woke mob might make A&M CC change it anyway. Might as well get the deed done with the merger. The football program will never recover in Kingsville in the current environment.
              Geesh, I guess the Islanders name (for now) isn't offensive.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X