Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UTPB Basketball facility is less than spectacular for any level of collegiate athletics. The just retrofit a rec center basketball court in to a competition court. Seating for 600 spectators max.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

All that is Jr High or city rec according to AngeloFan.....and he's the smartest guy in the room! 70707070707
      That is it. Please post pictures of their basketball, baseball, soccer, football practice field and soccer fields.

Comment

Looks like the southland might lose some more members Mcnesse State and Incarnate Word.Also the wac might be poached by conference USA.

Comment

Originally posted by WT&TTECHfan View Post
          Looks like the southland might lose some more members Mcnesse State and Incarnate Word.Also the wac might be poached by conference USA.
          My first thought was to snicker and wonder why the WAC would want Incarnate Word but looks like their football and baseball teams have adjusted nicely to the transition.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post

That is it. Please post pictures of their basketball, baseball, soccer, football practice field and soccer fields.
              Video was just posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

My first thought was to snicker and wonder why the WAC would want Incarnate Word but looks like their football and baseball teams have adjusted nicely to the transition.
                Yeah if the wac lose any teams they will need to fill those spots.Incarnate Word had serious talks with the wac a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Tarleton just announced that there expanding there football stadium to 20,000+ in the next 18 months.I know they are all in on going fbs.

Comment

Tarleton just announced that there expanding there football stadium to 20,000+ in the next 18 months.I know they are all in on going fbs.
                    Still, hard to believe. A school 2 years removed from D2 could be FBS. But as of Monday C-USA will be down to 5 schools after three more defect. So, at this point something is going to have to give or dissolve as a conference one way or another. Not sure how many schools they are in contact with.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Still, hard to believe. A school 2 years removed from D2 could be FBS. But as of Monday C-USA will be down to 5 schools after three more defect. So, at this point something is going to have to give or dissolve as a conference one way or another. Not sure how many schools they are in contact with.

Comment

Yeah, when I saw that report, I thought "CUSA is really desperate to remain an FBS league" if they're going after some combination of New Mexico State (aka the "UConn/UMass of the West" in football), Sam Houston or Tarleton State.

Here's a video from KTSM/El Paso on this story:

https://youtu.be/Ko4VzAsvD14

So, rather than regionalizing and cooperating, it sounds like the 'Merican and Sun Belt are simply content to pick apart what's left of CUSA.
                        Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Yeah, when I saw that report, I thought "CUSA is really desperate to remain an FBS league" if they're going after some combination of New Mexico State (aka the "UConn/UMass of the West" in football), Sam Houston or Tarleton State.

Here's a video from KTSM/El Paso on this story:

https://youtu.be/Ko4VzAsvD14

So, rather than regionalizing and cooperating, it sounds like the 'Merican and Sun Belt are simply content to pick apart what's left of CUSA.
                          Are you implying that conferences shouldn't try to make it a "Power 6?"
                          Go Bronchos!

Comment

I don't think that they are quite ready, but I really liked the meme.

Comment

The meme should have said "Tarleton" but otherwise...
                              Go Bronchos!

Comment

I thought SHSU just left the southland for the wac. Now they are leaving the wac for c-usa?

This is as good as keeping up with the kardashians.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X