Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

Well, it's put up or shut time for Hunter Hughes. 5th season. Like I said back then. If WT isn't a top 3 LSC team with a legit run for the conference championship, nationally-ranked, and with a spot in the NCAA tournament........it'll be time for a serious evaluation of the program and it's direction under the current crew.
    Agree 100%. They better be a force this year or it's time to move along. I still say WT's biggest weakness is and will be the defensive line.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

Agree 100%. They better be a force this year or it's time to move along. I still say WT's biggest weakness is and will be the defensive line.
        Have you forgotten about the kicking game? I would like us to have a kicker who can consistently score from at least 40 yards IN A GAME! I don't care about who does what in practice.

Some of the fired cheerleaders can do pretty good high kicks. Let's give them a shot. If they work out the administration can crow about diversity!

I really hope Hughes has a great year. I don't want to put up with another Nesbitt.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Have you forgotten about the kicking game? I would like us to have a kicker who can consistently score from at least 40 yards IN A GAME! I don't care about who does what in practice.

Some of the fired cheerleaders can do pretty good high kicks. Let's give them a shot. If they work out the administration can crow about diversity!

I really hope Hughes has a great year. I don't want to put up with another Nesbitt.
          Hey it was much improved last Fall but yes I didn't think about the kickers.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

Hey it was much improved last Fall but yes I didn't think about the kickers.
            You are right, it was better than I remembered. 4 out of 5 with the lone miss over 40 yards, compared to 1 out of 8 in 2019. There weren't any close games, other than the Angelo rematch, so no pressure kicks.

Comment

Arlington ISD plays a number of high school football games at Globe Life. Not a bad venue for football with the reconfigureation. One side is more football friendly than the other but all in all a good place to play.

Comment

Originally posted by texas observer View Post
                Arlington ISD plays a number of high school football games at Globe Life. Not a bad venue for football with the reconfigureation. One side is more football friendly than the other but all in all a good place to play.
                What chu talking about Willis?

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

What chu talking about Willis?
                  I've never had the pleasure in person, but on TV Globe Life Stadium looks like it was put together from junkyard parts.

Hey, no disrespecting Gary Coleman. May he rest in peace in his unique final resting place.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X