Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall 2021 Football

WT has their new schedule out. Looks like we start and end with a couple of NAIA teams, plus a trip to Western Oregon and a visit from the School of Mines, plus the usual gang. I'm thinking 8-3.

I'm really not wild about the idea of playing NAIA teams.

https://gobuffsgo.com/sports/football/schedule

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
    WT has their new schedule out. Looks like we start and end with a couple of NAIA teams, plus a trip to Western Oregon and a visit from the School of Mines, plus the usual gang. I'm thinking 8-3.

Same here but it would be 11 games and hopefully back to normal by then. Those NAIA will hurt since it is most likely Commerce will win the LSC and most tiebreaks will go against them in the regional rankings only counting 9 games.

Comment

Wow. SOS might be terrible!

How could WT be any worse than 8-3?? I think they will be better, impossible to be worse, right?

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Wow. SOS might be terrible!

How could WT be any worse than 8-3? I think they will be better, impossible to be worse, right?
        Nothing is impossible. There's plenty to go wrong, hopefully it won't.

We most likely won't beat Commerce, and we were lucky to get a split with Angelo last Fall. If Gerber got hurt, we could have a lot more losses.

Comment

Well at least Teas College has Greg Ellis!

Comment

Nothing is impossible. There's plenty to go wrong, hopefully it won't.

We most likely won't beat Commerce, and we were lucky to get a split with Angelo last Fall. If Gerber got hurt, we could have a lot more losses.
            WT will be competing for the LSC Championship. Should be a fun season.

Comment

Just got word that the Commerce/MSU games this year and next will be played at Globe Life in Arlington.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
                Just got word that the Commerce/MSU games this year and next will be played at Globe Life in Arlington.
                Why? It's a horrible venue for football.

Comment

Why? It's a horrible venue for football.

Comment

Didn't SFA and ACU play there last year?

Comment

Didn't SFA and ACU play there last year?
                      I think the game this year will be the first college games at Globe Life. High school playoffs were held there this year.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

I think the game this year will be the first college games at Globe Life. High school playoffs were held there this year.

Comment

Comment

I watched that game. The stands were weird but plenty for a COVID crowd.

Comment

WT will be competing for the LSC Championship. Should be a fun season.
                              Well, it's put up or shut time for Hunter Hughes. 5th season. Like I said back then. If WT isn't a top 3 LSC team with a legit run for the conference championship, nationally-ranked, and with a spot in the NCAA tournament........it'll be time for a serious evaluation of the program and it's direction under the current crew.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X