Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSU at UTPB

This should be a good game. I think MSU wins in a close game. This game will go a long way to seeing if Peanut Butter is ready to compete in the upper tier of the LSC.

UTPB is on the right track.... I saw pics of their new football/locker facility. Shows what can happen when you have an AD/President who understand Texas football and the culture, something TAMUK has lacked since 2010 or so. Right now if Commerce, WTAM, Midwestern or Angelo ( or all four left) the LSC, UTPB should consider a fast track to get to join that club ASAP. Don't stick around the dead wood known as TAMUK hoping the remaining four (UTPB, ENM and WNM) can put something together to save the D2 football presence in the state.

Comment

7-7 in the third quarter. UTPB just intercepted in own territory to kill MSU drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
        7-7 in the third quarter. UTPB just intercepted in own territory to kill MSU drive.
        The Peanut Butters won in OT. https://msumustangs.com/news/2021/3/...ian-basin.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Comment

Man what has happened to Midwestern?

Comment

Is it more what happened to Midwestern or has UTPB improved this much?

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
                Is it more what happened to Midwestern or has UTPB improved this much?
                After they way they looked last year and now this, msu has issues. I just wonder what's going on.

Go look at utpb schedule...it's awful

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

After they way they looked last year and now this, msu has issues. I just wonder what's going on.

Go look at utpb schedule...it's awful
                  I don't think you can judge anything off "COVID" year. If you do, you are making a mistake for sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

I don't think you can judge anything off "COVID" year. If you do, you are making a mistake for sure!!
                    Here's the current rankings list for D2 football. 6 of the top 10 teams, including Commerce, haven't played since 2019. UTPB is at 25, ENMU is at 41, while WT is at 64. Talk about meaningless!

https://www.versussportssimulator.com/D2/rankings

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X