Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• season tickets

Got mine today. 6 home games for Commerce, plus I will be able to make the away games in Pueblo, Arlington, Canyon, and San Angelo - only missing the away game in Kingsville. Also I understand Commerce will have their Spring game on Saturday, though it is unadvertised thus far.

What is the feeling at Commerce for fall football? Do they expect big things.

Comment

Originally posted by nobody special View Post
      Yup

Comment

Very

Comment

This isn't a dig towards you but I crack up every time I see this question. Even if the coaches might be thinking it I rarely hear them admit publicly that they expect the season to suck and the players morale is low. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

This isn't a dig towards you but I crack up every time I see this question. Even if the coaches might be thinking it I rarely hear them admit publicly that they expect the season to suck and the players morale is low. :D
            No dig taken. I am new to LSC football. There is very little information out there that is not from 2019 or a slapped together 2021 "Spring season". Just trying to get some insight into who the players are here.

Comment

Lions are talking a NC run in 2021. Expectations are extremely high. From what I hear rightfully so.

Comment

Thanks Pops. I would love to go into the fall knowing some news on the LSC. That is what I am looking to discuss. To borrow Islander's phrase, I am not looking to "dig." Just looking for football information on a football board.

Comment

Thanks Pops. I would love to go into the fall knowing some news on the LSC. That is what I am looking to discuss. To borrow Islander's phrase, I am not looking to "dig." Just looking for football information on a football board.
                  Now that Tarleton has moved on to D1 there should be little resistance to Commerce winning the LSC and unless there is a dark horse surprise only Minnesota State and Pueblo (If they are having a great traditional year) will be a threat to beat them in the regional playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Now that Tarleton has moved on to D1 there should be little resistance to Commerce winning the LSC and unless there is a dark horse surprise only Minnesota State and Pueblo (If they are having a great traditional year) will be a threat to beat them in the regional playoffs.
                    Commerce opens the season at Pueblo, then Midwestern State in Arlington week 2 and West Florida in Commerce week 3. Hopefully its at least a 2-1 record after that stretch. If not, backs will be against the wall awfully early.

Comment

Thank you guys. Looking forward to the fall, football and some great games.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Commerce opens the season at Pueblo, then Midwestern State in Arlington week 2 and West Florida in Commerce week 3. Hopefully its at least a 2-1 record after that stretch. If not, backs will be against the wall awfully early.
                        Not sure what Minnesota State schedule looks like but that Pueblo/Commerce game looks to determine home field advantage for playoff games early on in the region. Makes it a whole lot easier to not travel to unpredictable northern climates during the fall/winter.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                          Lions are talking a NC run in 2021. Expectations are extremely high. From what I hear rightfully so.
                          They will not be lacking in talent from the transfers I have seen

Comment

Which other fan bases feel especially confident about their team and why?

I figure the easy answers are ASU and WTAMU, plus maybe Midwestern rebounds?

Comment

I think WT will end up either 2nd or 3rd behind Commerce (depending on if we can beat Angelo). I'm sure we will have no trouble blowing out the 2 NAIA teams though. I think I will opt for reruns of Rawhide on those days.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X