Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Year of the pig

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    Bacon is Bacon. Nothing compares to it.....HOWEVER here is a Turkey "Bacon" that is actually a VERY good breakfast meat. Give it a try as a "breakfast meat".
    https://products.wholefoodsmarket.co...y-bacon-06cb22
    Basically, I'll take bacon anytime but turkey bacon will suffice in the absence of actual bacon

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
      Pops, I don't want to take any genetics classes. Perhaps you could post a link that verifies your position.

Also, I have tried turkey bacon, and it's fake bacon. They should feature it on CNN, along with their other fake news.
      You mean like an internet link? Because INTERNET links are factual & flawless??

LMAO LOLOLOL ;)

Nah, you educate yourself my friend. THEN, lets talk.

P.S. Turkey is NOT bacon.....never will be. But the one I mentioned is a really good breakfast meat. And I agree on fake news, etc...
      Last edited by ASUPops; 05-22-2019, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
        Bacon is Bacon. Nothing compares to it.....HOWEVER here is a Turkey "Bacon" that is actually a VERY good breakfast meat. Give it a try as a "breakfast meat".
        https://products.wholefoodsmarket.co...y-bacon-06cb22
        New York City? Get a rope!

Comment

I suggest that TAMUK replace the Javelinas with feral Hogs. Because in Texas every year is the year of the pig in their case. They are taking over in Texas

Comment

Looks like Kingsville top decathlon athlete isn't participating in the decathlon at the national championship, he came in ranked #1. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
              Looks like Kingsville top decathlon athlete isn't participating in the decathlon at the national championship, he came in ranked #1. Any ideas?
              I think he's injured and also missed the LSC Meet.
              Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
                I think he's injured and also missed the LSC Meet.
                That stinks to hear that, he was the odds on favorite to win the whole thing! Hope he heals soons.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X