Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT Womens BB

Chip, have you heard anything about WT signing a girl from Lubbock Copper? I have heard she can knock down the 3's.

Re: WT Womens BB

C'mon. You can't start this thread until WT has lost at least 3 football games. If you start it too early no one will pay attention to how Hughes is doing!

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post
      C'mon. You can't start this thread until WT has lost at least 3 football games. If you start it too early no one will pay attention to how Hughes is doing!
      Preach!

Comment

Originally posted by exbuff72 View Post
        Chip, have you heard anything about WT signing a girl from Lubbock Copper? I have heard she can knock down the 3's.
        I'm sworn to secrecy till coach releases the names. I had lunch with her last week. I know they are hoping to sign about 5 players. Coach's philosophy has changed a bit. It's much like the men's team. If you can't shoot it, they don't recruit it.

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/mckauleyg...52070058807296

Comment

Thanks for the link. I avoid twitter and FB. I watched several videos of Mckauley on HUDL. Gregory looks like a solid player. The kind of West Texas girl that wins you games and seldom if ever loves one for you. A lot like the kind of kids LCU routinely has. She'll be a contributor right away.. Good size, very solid frame for a 2/3 guard. Moves good, plays good D, shoots it deep, rebounds, sees the floor. Overall I'd rate her a 4 on a 5 scale. She was the best player on her 29-6 team last year.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
              I'm sworn to secrecy till coach releases the names. I had lunch with her last week. I know they are hoping to sign about 5 players. Coach's philosophy has changed a bit. It's much like the men's team. If you can't shoot it, they don't recruit it.
              Did you pay???????????

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post
                Week 5 this fall????

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                  Did you pay???????????
                  No. They screwed up her meal and comped it.
                  Last edited by BuffaloChip; 05-23-2019, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                    No. They screwed up her meal and comped it.
                    Is that a gift????

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X