Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - ASUPops Thread

Thought that Pops deserved his own thread where he could complain about other threads being created.

Re: OT - ASUPops Thread

I'm sure pops is pleased

Comment

Yawn!

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
        Yawn!
        Hahahahahahahahaha

+10000000000

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
          Hahahahahahahahaha

+10000000000
          Yawn! Sleepy!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
            Thought that Pops deserved his own thread where he could complain about other threads being created.
            Start one for him to explain the physics and fluid dynamics of Angelo playing at altitude in Pueblo. You know how that terrible thin air caused their QB to consistently overthrow the ball, leading to their 52-14 defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
              Start one for him to explain the physics and fluid dynamics of Angelo playing at altitude in Pueblo. You know how that terrible thin air caused their QB to consistently overthrow the ball, leading to their 52-14 defeat.
              *YAWN*

Comment

So, the time has come!!! ASUPops is moving out of Allen, Texas. Giving up my season tickets, resigning my city public/community service and will no longer be a member of the Eagles Touchdown Club. Allen has been great to my family & I. But the recent growth explosion and dynamics has drastically changed the life style & demographics. PLUS, now an empty nester!!!!!

I am moving east, 30 miles from Commerce, Maybe catch a few TAMUC games.

Comment

So, the time has come!!! ASUPops is moving out of Allen, Texas. Giving up my season tickets, resigning my city public/community service and will no longer be a member of the Eagles Touchdown Club. Allen has been great to my family & I. But the recent growth explosion and dynamics has drastically changed the life style & demographics. PLUS, now an empty nester!!!!!

Good luck with the move Pops!

Comment

Awesome. Hope you enjoy the change.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thanks everyone!

It sure will be a change......born in Bensonhurst moved to Texas for football.......San Diego for the Corps......Colorado for College......then back to Texas (North Dallas to Plano to Allen). Now heading to BFE (with cattle as my neighbors).....hahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                            Good luck with the move Pops!
                            Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                              Awesome. Hope you enjoy the change.
                              Me too!! Hey.....we have 5 volunteer fireman! :bulgy-eyes:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X