X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OT - ASUPops Thread

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    Thanks everyone!

It sure will be a change......born in Bensonhurst moved to Texas for football.......San Diego for the Corps......Colorado for College......then back to Texas (North Dallas to Plano to Allen). Now heading to BFE (with cattle as my neighbors).....hahahaha.
    ASU Pops living the small town life and leaving the best suburb ever know to mankind.... It can't be? Allen is never going to be the same...

Seriously best wishes with your move. Are you building or buying an existing home? Three weeks ago with my second child graduating from high school, the official five year countdown began for our move up to Hill Country which will be somewhere between San Antonio and Austin like Bulverde, New Braunfels, Blanco or Wimberley. With my business start up I'm allowed to open up two locations, so I'm looking to open up a second in that vicinity albeit closer to the major population centers. But we will be looking for some semi rural property in around those cities for a new build as my better half still wants somewhat easy access to shopping if you know what I mean. We have to get the third child done with the rest of her schooling first, but we will be empty nesters before we know it.

Comment

Thanks everyone!

It sure will be a change......born in Bensonhurst moved to Texas for football.......San Diego for the Corps......Colorado for College......then back to Texas (North Dallas to Plano to Allen). Now heading to BFE (with cattle as my neighbors).....hahahaha.
      They are the best type of neighbors to have in my opinion!

Comment

Getting so sick and gat d@mn tired of young men losing their lives for senseless reasons.....

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-new...yton-shooting/

I had a former player commit suicide last month because of IRS issues!!

Just TIRED of seeing these YOUNG MEN not getting an honest chance at life. And dying for no freaking reason! D@MN!!!!!:at-wits-end:

Comment

Getting so sick and gat d@mn tired of young men losing their lives for senseless reasons.....

https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-new...yton-shooting/

I had a former player commit suicide last month because of IRS issues!!

Just TIRED of seeing these YOUNG MEN not getting an honest chance at life. And dying for no freaking reason! D@MN!!!!!:at-wits-end:
          Tragical to see the young man die. As a teenager and young man, I always remember my dad pounding into me the saying "Nothing good ever happens after midnight." If you'r with the wrong people/crowd at the wrong place at the wrong time, the odds of bad things happening go up exponentially.

It's hard to believe someone could commit suicide over IRS issues. To be driven to suicide by problems with the IRS is unfathomable. Today, the power of the government and it's all-powerful faceless bureaucracy is the biggest challenge to individual liberty and freedom citizens face.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
            Tragical to see the young man die. As a teenager and young man, I always remember my dad pounding into me the saying "Nothing good ever happens after midnight." If you'r with the wrong people/crowd at the wrong place at the wrong time, the odds of bad things happening go up exponentially.

It's hard to believe someone could commit suicide over IRS issues. To be driven to suicide by problems with the IRS is unfathomable. Today, the power of the government and it's all-powerful faceless bureaucracy is the biggest challenge to individual liberty and freedom citizens face.
            Happens a lot more frequently than you would think and like to imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
              "Nothing good ever happens after midnight."
              To bring us back from the depressing direction this thread took I must say I have had a lot of great things happen after midnight...

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                To bring us back from the depressing direction this thread took I must say I have had a lot of great things happen after midnight...
                Yeah, me, too! Problem is I'm sure I don't remember near all of them! :laugh:

Comment

Comment

Self gratification does not count Turbotug!

Comment

Self gratification does not count Turbotug!
                      First one to finish gets a nap.

Comment

First one to finish gets a nap.
                        You mean you partake with others?? :bulgy-eyes: Well, it is Colorado. :wink:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X