X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ENMU schedule

https://goeasternathletics.com/news/...-schedule.aspx

I bet we win 2 games total.

I'm really not liking the direction this is going.

North American University and Lincoln out of Cali?

What the hell has happened here?

What happened to wanting to be contenders?

If there just wasn't games ok, but OPSU or another NAIA, heck even NMMI would be a much better option than basically paid for wins from sham programs.

Also Mazin entered the transfer portal, one if our best defenders.

https://twitter.com/RichardsMazin/st...099363329?s=19

Why do I get the feeling we are about to be a revolving door of Juco transfers?
    Last edited by Boohaha; 05-06-2021, 09:24 AM.
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

I clicked on the Twitter link you posted and it says that page doesn't exist? I hope the WNMU Mustangs beat your Greyhounds. I like the Silver City, NM area.

Comment

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post
      https://goeasternathletics.com/news/...-schedule.aspx

I bet we win 2 games total.

I'm really not liking the direction this is going.

North American University and Lincoln out of Cali?

What the hell has happened here?

What happened to wanting to be contenders?

If there just wasn't games ok, but OPSU or another NAIA, heck even NMMI would be a much better option than basically paid for wins from sham programs.

Also Mazin entered the transfer portal, one if our best defenders.

https://twitter.com/RichardsMazin/st...70487099363329

Why do I get the feeling we are about to be a revolving door of Juco transfers?
      WT is also playing joke teams. We open and close the season with NAIA teams, and last year we played North American. I didn't watch the NA game, and I won't watch the NAIA games either.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
        I clicked on the Twitter link you posted and it says that page doesn't exist? I hope the WNMU Mustangs beat your Greyhounds. I like the Silver City, NM area.
        Fixed the link

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

WT is also playing joke teams. We open and close the season with NAIA teams, and last year we played North American. I didn't watch the NA game, and I won't watch the NAIA games either.
          Just out of curiosity, what would be some better options? I know there is a scheduling alliance with the GNAC.

I'm obviously not to familiar with the area there, but it seems like it can be difficult to find OOC games. The MIAA has a closed schedule. What about the GAC?

I agree, North American University is suspect, but what is the beef with the NAIA schools?

Comment

We've got West Florida and CSU-Pueblo....I'll trade you for one lol

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
              We've got West Florida and CSU-Pueblo....I'll trade you for one lol
              Not bad games to have.

Do ncaa coaches even get to even count wins vs North American and Lincoln?

Comment

Fixed the link
                Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post

Just out of curiosity, what would be some better options? I know there is a scheduling alliance with the GNAC.

I'm obviously not to familiar with the area there, but it seems like it can be difficult to find OOC games. The MIAA has a closed schedule. What about the GAC?

I agree, North American University is suspect, but what is the beef with the NAIA schools?
                  They don't count in the standings. I would like to see WT play some D1 teams instead, like last year. The team can learn more by being beaten up than by beating up.

Comment

As far as I can tell, Lincoln ought to be a countable opponent. North American I'm not so sure about.

Comment

Not bad games to have.

Do ncaa coaches even get to even count wins vs North American and Lincoln?
                      It seems like they shouldn't but our 3-3 record last year was aided by a 56-0 win over North American, and a 58-7 win over Panhandle State. We also split with Angelo State (a very good team) for our other win. The losses to Angelo State, Pittsburg State, and especially SFA weren't close.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X