• ASU Football

Yawn! Lambs play football?

Re: ASU Football

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
    Not well, at least for the last 5-7 years

Comment

I didn't really care for the change of leadership there or how it was handled. I do think the Clark addition to coaching staff was a great hire. All things considered if the process had been opened up he may very well be the HC currently. Just my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
        Not well, at least for the last 5-7 years
        I think '14 was an EXCELLENT season personally. Lost in the playoffs to the best team in the nation, the '14 NC. Pretty d@mn good year if you ask me.

Comment

Let's see, in 2015 didn't your NC team take a shellacking 31-7 in the playoffs????

Hey....keep your chin up Buckaroo, maybe one day you guys will actually beat Minnesota St.-Mankato. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
            I think '14 was an EXCELLENT season personally. Lost in the playoffs to the best team in the nation, the '14 NC. Pretty d@mn good year if you ask me.
            The good ole days when Pueblo had an offense. I vaguely remember them.

Comment

Let's see, in 2015 didn't your NC team take a shellacking 31-7 in the playoffs????

Hey....keep your chin up Buckaroo, maybe one day you guys will actually beat Minnesota St.-Mankato. :laugh:
              I think they did beat them in that '14 season you mentioned :tongue:

Comment

Let's remember, 2013 at Jerry's place you all lost to CSU Pueblo. 2014 you all back out of the contract to travel to CSUP in the regular season. We scheduled Sam Houston to replace the lambs and beat the snot out of them. Then you arrived at CSUP in the playoffs and got the crap beat out of you! Darn good year!

Comment

Let's remember, 2013 at Jerry's place you all lost to CSU Pueblo. 2014 you all back out of the contract to travel to CSUP in the regular season. We scheduled Sam Houston to replace the lambs and beat the snot out of them. Then you arrived at CSUP in the playoffs and got the crap beat out of you! Darn good year!
                  *YAWN* Great HISTORY lesson. My son graduated in '14. Does Every Paw Patrol fan live in the past??? Also....you all realize I AM NOT an Angelo State Alum, right? HAHAHA MY alma mater kicks arse, always has.

Let's talk about the HERE & NOW.......

Minnesota St - Mankato.....LMFAO

NEXT........

Comment

Yes, that was a great year but has to be viewed as the anomaly not the norm.

Comment

Hey, Minnesota State Mankato are good. Especially in a snowstorm.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
                        Yes, that was a great year but has to be viewed as the anomaly not the norm.
                        I agree it was not the norm, but it needs to become the norm. And viewed by all as the norm. Accepting anything less should be unacceptable by all.

Comment

*YAWN* Great HISTORY lesson. My son graduated in '14. Does Every Paw Patrol fan live in the past??? Also....you all realize I AM NOT an Angelo State Alum, right? HAHAHA MY alma mater kicks arse, always has.

Let's talk about the HERE & NOW.......

Minnesota St - Mankato.....LMFAO

NEXT........
                          Aww, I get it now! Your an Adams State University Alum Poppa Bear! Yawn, We got the championship trophy by beating Mankato. LMAO!

Comment

Aww, I get it now! Your an Adams State University Alum Poppa Bear! Yawn, We got the championship trophy by beating Mankato. LMAO!
                            Last edited by ASUPops; 05-28-2019, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X