Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ASU Football

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
    You took this way more seriously than I was to be honest. Yes, there's a homeless problem in the country, as well as a lack of care for the mentally ill, the issues go on and on. The problem was there prior to the legalization of marijuana in CO, it'll be there if the law is reversed. The homeless problem in Colorado Springs, which does NOT allow recreational marijuana has exploded in the last decade. Rent prices have also exploded. Not a coincidence.

I find it humorous that a random business lady experienced all of these things, and took the time to talk to a police officer about it, on a short business trip but I consistently work in Denver and don't experience this outdoor cloud of marijuana smoke that makes one just smell of marijuana. Sorry, that's simply untrue. A bit of reefer madness it seems.

https://www.gosanangelo.com/story/ne...on/3215586002/

Pretty low number for a town of 100K but why has it doubled so quickly?
    Did you READ the article??? I think it answers your question.

Comment

And NOW back to Angelo State Football.....

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
        It's almost like it'll look like parts of every big city, crazy!

Still laughing at the obviously crazy business woman described above. :bulgy-eyes:

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
          And NOW back to Angelo State Football.....
          +1

Comment

Have there been any stadium/facility upgrades since last season?

Comment

Have there been any stadium/facility upgrades since last season?
              Not really. Right now they are doing storm clean up. I think they are concentrating on an indoor track arena and sand volleyball court.

Comment

I wish we'd go for full marijuana legalization here in Texas and be done with it instead of the piece meal approach we are taking now. Not so much for me, but my overweight Lab who has anxiety issues with thunder and other loud pops like fireworks. I rather give her weed infused dog treats which I hear work vs Xanax. Nothing like having a near 100 pound dog jump on your lap or bed.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                  I wish we'd go for full marijuana legalization here in Texas and be done with it instead of the piece meal approach we are taking now. Not so much for me, but my overweight Lab who has anxiety issues with thunder and other loud pops like fireworks. I rather give her weed infused dog treats which I hear work vs Xanax. Nothing like having a near 100 pound dog jump on your lap or bed.
                  Because Texas is the #2 most populated state, it will happen soon enough. I expect Texas to be purple very soon, and blue not long after. Of course this will be because of the large population in DFW, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin.

And now back to Angelo State Football....."Brought to you by 1st Community Credit Union".
                  Last edited by ASUPops; 05-31-2019, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                    So say it from the land of Coors piss water.
                    I no longer drink, but Coors is fairly decent in my estimation. I will agree that Coors Light is basically a half shot of cheap vodka and a little bit of yellow food coloring in some soda water however. Tons of microbreweries here. Tommyknocker Maple Nut Brown Ale was one of my very favorite Colorado beers.

Comment

• Re: ASU Football

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
                      I no longer drink, but Coors is fairly decent in my estimation. I will agree that Coors Light is basically a half shot of cheap vodka and a little bit of yellow food coloring in some soda water however. Tons of microbreweries here. Tommyknocker Maple Nut Brown Ale was one of my very favorite Colorado beers.
                      OMG. Coors sux soooooooo BAD.

Comment

OMG. Coors sux soooooooo BAD.
                        So very true.

Comment

How many are in town for voluntary summer workouts? Any idea? I believe this is crucial. I remember in '14 majority of the players took part in VSW's.

When does Fall Camp start?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X