Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the transfer portal and now this ruling will kill a mid major's ability to consistently be a winner. Every time a Loyola, Chicago makes a deep run in the NCAA tournament, Coastal Carolina in a college world series, or a Central Florida beating Auburn in a power 5 bowl then the schools will come calling with a money offer to recruit away their star player(s) unless of course its a senior dominated team. Almost like the Texas Rangers having to trade off top talent because they know they cant compete with the Yankees in the free agent market.

I know schools like Gonzaga are counting their blessings that this didn't officially happen in the 90s.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

This is already going on in D1. SMU is probably thinking what a bunch of Hypocrites. Now, for FCS and down this could be like trying to keep up with the Jones. It could actually terminate a lot of smaller budget football programs. Great thinking Pops. I was only looking at it from the athlete's viewpoint.
      Actually if you look at smu's current class you'll see it appears they're up to their old tricks...good for them! Lol

Comment

Does anyone know when the LSC football media day is? I haven't been able to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
          Does anyone know when the LSC football media day is? I haven't been able to find it.
          If I am not mistaken, there will not be one this season.

With COVID starting to pick-up (Delta strain) and many people refusing a vaccine, it MIGHT become a challenging season with game cancelations, etc... It DEFINITELY will not be a "normal" year.

Look for more things like this......
          https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...n-due-covid-19
          ....as the year progresses. SMDH.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
            I believe its Monday

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

I believe its Monday
              Yes, just heard the same thing tonight.

I thought it was cancelled.

Comment

For those of you interested here is the RMAC Media Day Schedule; 2021 RMAC Football Media Day Kickoff Date Announced - Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference (rmacsports.org)

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
                  Im looking forward to heading to Pueblo for the opener, provided this COVID resurgence doesn't shut it down.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post

I believe its Monday
                    Yeah, I just saw it on gobuffsgo,com. In McKinney, all coaches in attendance.

Comment

• The announcement of the media day JUST came out TODAY.....

https://lonestarconference.org/news/...n-july-26.aspx

SMDH

A link to the live stream is in the announcement above.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Im looking forward to heading to Pueblo for the opener, provided this COVID resurgence doesn't shut it down.
                        Once you get to Pueblo, some Colorado toking will take care of the problem. After team dinner settle down in position meetings with some serious sativa and chill till lights out.
                        Last edited by BuffaloChip; 07-22-2021, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

If I am not mistaken, there will not be one this season.

With COVID starting to pick-up (Delta strain) and many people refusing a vaccine, it MIGHT become a challenging season with game cancelations, etc... It DEFINITELY will not be a "normal" year.

Look for more things like this......
                          https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...n-due-covid-19
                          ....as the year progresses. SMDH.
                          Toss in Monkeypox along with Covid resurgence and we may see a rendition of last fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

Once you get to Pueblo, some Colorado toking will take care of the problem. After team dinner settle down in position meetings with some serious sativa and chill till lights out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Toss in Monkeypox along with Covid resurgence and we may see a rendition of last fall.
                              I just hope we can play those NAIA teams. What thrilling games those will be!

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

I agree about COVID "D". Our Tailgates are great! Lookiing forward to having ya.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X