Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A&M-Commerce's Hawkins Field @ Memorial Stadium getting some big upgrades.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A&M-Commerce's Hawkins Field @ Memorial Stadium getting some big upgrad

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
    Thats why Im building a beautiful freakin high end outhouse this year. Eventually I will probably replace my run down house, and when I do the bathroom will already be done!
    ROFLMAO

Comment

Thats why Im building a beautiful freakin high end outhouse this year. Eventually I will probably replace my run down house, and when I do the bathroom will already be done!
      At least now you won't have to dig holes & squat.

Let's see.....if I was a recruit, would I rather play for a .875 team who has won a NC and are in the playoffs regularly but has an old stadium, or would I rather play for a .500 team who has never won a NC but has a beautiful new stadium and sells Dippin' Dots. Hmmmmm....tough decision!

PLEASE......
      Last edited by ASUPops; 06-27-2019, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
        At least now you won't have to dig holes & squat.

Let's see.....if I was a recruit, would I rather play for a .875 team who has won a NC and are in the playoffs regularly but has an old stadium, or would I rather play for a .500 team who has never won a NC but has a beautiful new stadium and sells Dippin' Dots. Hmmmmm....tough decision!

PLEASE......
        I get it that players will play there especially if we keep winning. The stadium needs work for the fans. We were 5th in attendance in dii last season. The total numbers can be quibbled over, but the support here for the last few years has been matched by few teams. That needs to be honored by the powers that be. Better facilities would draw even more fans, and I know players like a big loud home crowd too.

Comment

I get it that players will play there especially if we keep winning. The stadium needs work for the fans. We were 5th in attendance in dii last season. The total numbers can be quibbled over, but the support here for the last few years has been matched by few teams. That needs to be honored by the powers that be. Better facilities would draw even more fans, and I know players like a big loud home crowd too.
          If the program is clicking, new stadium or not, the people WILL come.

However, I get what you are saying. In today's society, everyone wants the bigger, new EVERYTHING

Our younger generation seems to be more minimalists. Tiny houses, tiny cars & tiny SUVs, etc.... So there IS hope.

Truth be told, I miss the Allen Eagles OLD stadium. The games in that thing were magical.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
            If the program is clicking, new stadium or not, the people WILL come.

However, I get what you are saying. In today's society, everyone wants the bigger, new EVERYTHING

Our younger generation seems to be more minimalists. Tiny houses, tiny cars & tiny SUVs, etc.... So there IS hope.

Truth be told, I miss the Allen Eagles OLD stadium. The games in that thing were magical.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X