• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSC Donors 2021

BuffaloChip
    HOGSVRR
    texcap

I would like to thank you two for supporting the site and for being a friend. I will continue to update the list as more support the site.

It would seem that we have survived Covid. I cannot explain how excited I am for the 2021 season.

If you have the ability and the desire to financially support the site and our coverage of this wonderful game, please visit the link at the end of this message. Both monthly support and one-time donations are appreciated.

https://www.d2football.com/support-d2football.com/

Comment

Thanks Brandon.

Comment

Please guys (and gals), it's time for every user on this site to step up and help keep it going and healthy. Brandon and crew make it easy to help. I imagine even just $10 recurring each month from each of us, tip money (or $5 from you lousy tippers.....you know who you are), would go a long ways to making it happen.

Come on guys, set it up today!

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
          Please guys (and gals), it's time for every user on this site to step up and help keep it going and healthy. Brandon and crew make it easy to help. I imagine even just $10 recurring each month from each of us, tip money (or $5 from you lousy tippers.....you know who you are), would go a long ways to making it happen.

Come on guys, set it up today!
          You mean for the "Women's Texas A&M Messageboard"? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post
            Thanks Brandon.
            Thank you. We couldn't do this without you.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X