Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT Football

It's only a few weeks away, has anyone been to the practices? Who is buying season tickets?

I'm hoping for a better backup QB. The guys I saw last year play against OPSU did not impress. I'm also hoping we have a FG kicker who can hit in clutch situations, something we haven't had for many years.
    Last edited by WT_TKW; 08-09-2021, 12:22 AM.

After a couple of days, there have been over 100 views of this post but no replies! Remember when everyone was so excited about the Buffs and their new on-campus stadium? What happened?

I'm looking forward to the UTPB game, but I'll find something better to do than watch the NAIA games.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
        After a couple of days, there have been over 100 views of this post but no replies! Remember when everyone was so excited about the Buffs and their new on-campus stadium? What happened?

I'm looking forward to the UTPB game, but I'll find something better to do than watch the NAIA games.
        A pandemic happened. Priorities shifted. America is as divided as we have seen in quite some time (some say more than ever but we aren't at a Civil War level quite yet and women and minorities are still, begrudgingly so to many, allowed to vote). It was a huge shift from the norm and it will take time for society to return to at all closely resembling what was. It's not just going to instantly go back to how things were in 2019. Sports in general just aren't at the top of the list for many at the moment.

Comment

The Buffs have (finally) posted their 2021 roster.

Comment

How many wins does the football team need this season for the coach to keep his job?

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
                How many wins does the football team need this season for the coach to keep his job?
                He will probably keep his job if he wins against 5 real teams plus the 2 NAIA laughers. I think attendance will be down to under 2,000 for the season finale.

Comment

High Hopes! I hope they have a great year.

https://www.presspasssports.com/post...xX4ZpNBU6lx5mM

Comment

nm

Comment

another nm

Comment

That lion photo is:

an East Texas Lion about to perform a sex act on West Texas Buffalo. Open wide, Miss Kitty, and watch it with the teeth.
                        Last edited by BuffaloChip; 08-10-2021, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Whoa

Comment

You must be very happy. Plus your least favorite WBB coach is gone and replaced by someone you like. I remember how happy I was when Nesbitt left. I thought we would do better than 20-19 since though.

Comment

I think I read that WT returns 20 starters. That's going to be a good start.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X