Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14 all, thanks to a circus catch by JEREMIE KARNGBAYE!

Comment

Another nice drive by PB, they lead 21-14. The WT defense shows no signs of stopping them.

Comment

21-17 PB at the half. WT benefitted from a PB defender pursuing Gerber after losing his helmet. A 15 yard penalty and automatic first down was negated by Harris swatting back at a defender. Instead of relying on the punter Hughes tried a trick play on something like 4th and 12. It fooled no one, however for the first time in the game, the WT defense stood up and stopped the Falcons.

WT marched down to the 1/2 yard line, only to suffer another unsportsmanlike penalty, which sent the ball back to the 15 1/2 yard line with 5 seconds left in the half. Gage Urias, who has done all the place kicking in the game, despite the box score, made it easily.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
          21-17 PB at the half. WT benefitted from a PB defender pursuing Gerber after losing his helmet. A 15 yard penalty and automatic first down was negated by Harris swatting back at a defender. Instead of relying on the punter Hughes tried a trick play on something like 4th and 12. It fooled no one, however for the first time in the game, the WT defense stood up and stopped the Falcons.

WT marched down to the 1/2 yard line, only to suffer another unsportsmanlike penalty, which sent the ball back to the 15 1/2 yard line with 5 seconds left in the half. Gage Urias, who has done all the place kicking in the game, despite the box score, made it easily.
          Sounds like a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Sounds like a good game.
            Stupid mistakes and bad play calling are hurting WT. If they want to win this game, they need to put the ball in Gerber's hands, and push the defense to play like they did on that last stand. Before that they were just chasing the backs, and tackling receivers after they caught a pass - or not tackling them at all.

Comment

Gonzalez has still got it! He kicked the onside kick attempt out of bounds, resulting in even better field position for the Falcons (the 50).

I would like to see WT's kickers perform at least at the 8th grade level before they are involved in trick plays.

43 yard TD pass for the Falcons, they lead 28-17.

Comment

Ridiculous busted coverage by WT. PB scores easily on a throw to a WIDE OPEN receiver. WT playing to their average reputation.

Comment

Comment

WT misses a short FG. Perhaps Hughes can put "personally oversaw the kickers" on his resume.

Comment

35-17 Falcons. On the play before WT had a great shot at an interception, but swatted at it like they were drunk instead of catching it.

Comment

I have watched enough poor D to know the end result. Tech is losing to SFA at the half. Sad.

Comment

YIKES!!! Just checked the score 35-17 PB.

I figured PB had WT #....but wasn't expecting this.

Carrigan did call Hughes out during preseason. Guess he knew. WOW.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                            I have watched enough poor D to know the end result. Tech is losing to SFA at the half. Sad.
                            It's only sad if you like Tech, and I don't. I do like SFA though.

Comment

Comment

OMG! TD UTPB. 42-17.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X