Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Nesbit isn't looking so bad now. Is he. 70707070707
    He ALWAYS looked bad, clapping on the sideline with a huge laminated card jammed gown the back of his pants. I'm glad he's successful in the NAIA. I'm sure Hughes will be too.

Comment

That was just embarrassing. With the resources and money being spent on football at Wt, the fans and the school deserve much better.
      Wt will be lucky to finish .500.
      The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

It's time for Hughes to go unless he miraculously runs the table. You can't get embarrassed like that and lose to a team in only 6 years in existence.

If WT has ANY thoughts about D1 he is definitely not the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
          It's time for Hughes to go unless he miraculously runs the table. You can't get embarrassed like that and lose to a team in only 6 years in existence.

Pueblo won a NC in its 7th year of a new program. PB has been building a pretty good program. Expect them to surprise others in the LSC.

Comment

The best team won. Obviously WT needs a new DC. Oh, wait............oops, our HC is the DC. Oh, well.

Seriously, with Hughes as HC and DC, former ASU HC Wagner, and former Colorado Mesa HC Martin all prepping the Buffs for what I thought would be THE crucial Buff game of the season, I expected a helluva lot better game from WT. I expected a win.

WT needed a win tonight to make the playoffs. With in-region Mines, ASU, TAMC, and Midwestern still to play, WT will need to win 3 of those 4 games. Does anybody think that's going to happen? No me.

So, as I said when Hughes was hired, if he doesn't make the playoffs by the 5th season, WT should move on.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel and this is especially for you Pops.......only 48 days till basketball starts! Go Buff BB!!!
            Last edited by BuffaloChip; 09-11-2021, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Comment

They should first get their football program in order. No?

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
                  The best team won. Obviously WT needs a new DC. Oh, wait............oops, our HC is the DC. Oh, well.

Seriously, with Hughes as HC and DC, former ASU HC Wagner, and former Colorado Mesa HC Martin all prepping the Buffs for what I thought would be THE crucial Buff game of the season, I expected a helluva lot better game from WT. I expected a win.

WT needed a win tonight to make the playoffs. With in-region Mines, ASU, TAMC, and Midwestern still to play, WT will need to win 3 of those 4 games. Does anybody think that's going to happen? No me.

So, as I said when Hughes was hired, if he doesn't make the playoffs by the 5th season, WT should move on.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel and this is especially for you Pops.......only 48 days till basketball starts! Go Buff BB!!!
                  Hahaha.

I truly hate that WT football is not progressing towards being a power house.

Great facilities, awesome support, Alum, and fans. This just freaking SUCKS

Comment

What about the shocker in Commerce? Midwestern 31 Commerce 30!!! Go figure. I can't figure. That's for sure.

Comment

• Ya think? You missed the point of my post. If Hughes doesnt have it at the D2 level then he will definitely get stomped in recruiting, coaching, etc. in D1.

Comment

• Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

They should first get their football program in order. No?
                        I get your point but ACU and IW weren't exactly LSC playoff power houses when they made their jump. Omaha dropped theirs and concentrated on basketball.

Comment

• On another note since I know many of you WT fans love Tech. Colby and his SFA Lumberjacks almost won their paycheck game against them tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
                            On another note since I know many of you WT fans love Tech. Colby and his SFA Lumberjacks almost won their paycheck game against them tonight.
                            SFA is under some fire down here. ABC Houston ran a news story I think on Thursday that SFA was allowing a starter to play in the Tech game after facing some accusations. They had the family of the victim on for an interview and SFA declined to comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

If they do move on from Hughes, they need someone else in charge of the hiring. McBroom has proven he is completely uncapable of hiring and handing football coaches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

2011 WT lost at home to a team in their 4th year of existence.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X