Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

It's not that they are fantastic, it's that once you have one they tend to make you crave more, and they are unique to this area of the US.

I know I am close to home if I can get an Allsups burrito.
    I've never had one of these, but a fellow WT graduate who lives in Miami still craves those things.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

Try our new Subway steak. I really like it. Tastes like real steak be cause it is! Good flavor, good texture. Try the new Cali Fresh Steak or build your own Steak and cheese. Also, our reformulated bread is better. Try the toasted multigrain.
      I like the steak in a wrap!
      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Sooooo... Nothing on the game itself? Cuz I have no idea what the CWU team is like this year, let alone ENMU.

Comment

I think ENM is going to go out of the spread this year. It will be big change.

Comment

CWU is up 21-7 in the first.

Comment

I agree. Try the new one. Let me know what you think. I was surprised!

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

I agree. Try the new one. Let me know what you think. I was surprised!

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                  If you have small children, keep an eye on them. Monster flies will carry them away. If the flies don't get you, watch out for the space alien mutants. Otherwise, a great place and a fun team to play.
                  You were not kidding about the flies and bugs. Sun went down and I have never seen anything like it before.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X