Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick-em

With things being somewhat "Normal" - Anyone doing "Pick-em's"???
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

The PSAC pick-ems are already in midseason form ... lol

But if someone's interested in doing one for the LSC, I'd be down for that...
    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

This season will be interesting. I expect some canceled/rescheduled games.....or at the very least, some key players missing crucial games.

I wouldn't bet on a single game this season.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
        This season will be interesting. I expect some canceled/rescheduled games.....or at the very least, some key players missing crucial games.

I wouldn't bet on a single game this season.
        Not even Commerce vs Kingsville?

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Haha! What if 5 TAMUC star players are on COVID protocol and the piggies hand TAMUC a loss?

it COULD be that type of season.

I sure hope not, but we live in MUCH different times. NOTHING is predictable at the moment.

Just a year ago young people & children were basically spared from COVID. Now they make up the highest infection rate. Just a few weeks ago DFW area was out of pediatric ICU beds and were flying children to OKC hospitals.

Texas is getting slammed!! We will probably top all time highs within the next 3 weeks. People just aren't paying attention. I am losing friends, acquaintances, and colleagues at an alarming rate.

I hope and pray Football is a normal as possible this year.. We ALL NEED it!!

Comment

RMAC Pick em is up and running for Commerce fans and anyothers.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Make it interesting with point spreads. I would probably put Commerce as a 27 point favorite.

Comment

Western New Mexico started the season off with a 35-17 win over Adams State. They were 1-10 in 2019 and were 0-1 in pandemic shortened 2020. I doubt anyone predicted that score. Kudos Mustangs!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X