Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game day

About to roll out to Pueblo
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Safe travels!

Comment

Pretty good game (I watched most of the 2nd half).

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
        About to roll out to Pueblo
        Nice ride, Jake!

Comment

HUGE win for the Lions. Went to pueblo with a backup qb, who got injured and #3 on depth chart comes in and pulls out a win

Comment

SLOPPY game. 7 turnovers in this one and no offense. No TDs. BUT a W is a W and against a preseason top 10.

Good job Lions. Thia could have been a disaster.

Comment

Are #1 and #2 QB out for season?

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                SLOPPY game. 7 turnovers in this one and no offense. No TDs. BUT a W is a W and against a preseason top 10.

Good job Lions. Thia could have been a disaster.
                Pueblo was #12 I believe. About what we've come to expect in this series though, neither team has a very good offense and both have very good defenses. A lot of injuries for both teams which was predictable, hope nothing serious for either team. I stayed until the start of the 4th when the wind got too chilly for the gf and I... no longer must I feel obligated to stay and suffer 707.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
                  HUGE win for the Lions. Went to pueblo with a backup qb, who got injured and #3 on depth chart comes in and pulls out a win
                  I liked what I saw from the freshman. He is quick and had some good zip on his passes.

Comment

Congrats. A win is a win no matter how you get it. How long is the #1 QB out?

Huge win for determining head to head regional rankings if Commerce drops a game or two.

Would like to see them host all the playoff games if they are able to run the table.

Comment

My takeaways from TAMU-C's game last night. Both teams had QB issues. TAMU-C may be better with the QB who played the last 2-3 drives, he can do more with his legs. Neither team's offense looked dangerous. Does that mean both defenses were good? Or were the QBs that average? TAMU-C's d-line can get after the QB, the pressure was the difference in the game.

Funniest moment... the fireworks display after the home team lost.

Comment

Originally posted by nobody special View Post
                        My takeaways from TAMU-C's game last night. Both teams had QB issues. TAMU-C may be better with the QB who played the last 2-3 drives, he can do more with his legs. Neither team's offense looked dangerous. Does that mean both defenses were good? Or were the QBs that average? TAMU-C's d-line can get after the QB, the pressure was the difference in the game.

Funniest moment... the fireworks display after the home team lost.
                        Yes, both defenses have been very good the last few years. No surprise there. Pueblo's starting QB got hurt after 3 series as well, don't think it would've mattered for them as far as the end result but unfortunate after all this time waiting.

Comment

I think a lot of teams nationally were rusty considering the long layoff between games (save for the handful of schools who played last spring), but still, travelling to a powerhouse like Pueblo and stealing a win? Regardless of how they got there, Commerce made a statement tonight that they're a definite national championship contender this season.
                          Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
                            I think a lot of teams nationally were rusty considering the long layoff between games (save for the handful of schools who played last spring), but still, travelling to a powerhouse like Pueblo and stealing a win? Regardless of how they got there, Commerce made a statement tonight that they're a definite national championship contender this season.
                            At full strength, TAMUC IS a very serious contender for a Natty.

I really am not sure what will happen now. They are loaded with talent and players have bought in. But, between injuries and COVID.? Who knows. Could be a wacky season.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

At full strength, TAMUC IS a very serious contender for a Natty.

I really am not sure what will happen now. They are loaded with talent and players have bought in. But, between injuries and COVID.? Who knows. Could be a wacky season.
                              Apparently we are in the high 90%'s vaccinated. Won't be us causing the covid issue if there is one

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X