Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a safe and sane 4th!

Don't go forth with a fifth on the 4th or you may not go forth on the 5th!!

Hope you all have a great day!!!

Re: Have a safe and sane 4th!

Safe, yes I think I can manage. Sane? I make no promises.

Comment

Safe and sane is our byword. We're fortunate to have our family together; wife, son, daughter, son-in-law, grandson and my sister and brother-in-law.

Went to watch the Randy Rogers Band (a top tier Texas band) last night at he WT First United bank Center-outdoor concert bring-your-own-chair. It was great. Lot's of food vendors and cold beer.

This morning everybody went to watch the big parade in Downtown Canyon. Last year they had about 20,000 show up for the parade. I'm on here instead. Ha!

Tonight, the neighbor just above us on the Canyon rim, a lot adjacent to our 3 acres, will put on his $5,000 fireworks display. No sh!t. He spends $5,000. We sit just below him in our back yard and it's fantastic! My son's cooking burgers on the outdoor kitchen flat grill and doing a few pizzas in the Memphis wood pellet smoker. Cold beer, a little tequila, music in the background, it should be a good time!

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post
        Safe and sane is our byword. We're fortunate to have our family together; wife, son, daughter, son-in-law, grandson and my sister and brother-in-law.

Went to watch the Randy Rogers Band (a top tier Texas band) last night at he WT First United bank Center-outdoor concert bring-your-own-chair. It was great. Lot's of food vendors and cold beer.

This morning everybody went to watch the big parade in Downtown Canyon. Last year they had about 20,000 show up for the parade. I'm on here instead. Ha!

Tonight, the neighbor just above us on the Canyon rim, a lot adjacent to our 3 acres, will put on his $5,000 fireworks display. No sh!t. He spends $5,000. We sit just below him in our back yard and it's fantastic! My son's cooking burgers on the outdoor kitchen flat grill and doing a few pizzas in the Memphis wood pellet smoker. Cold beer, a little tequila, music in the background, it should be a good time!
        :good:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X