Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western New Mexico

I watched some of the Mustang's game at Adams but fell asleep. It seemed like their QB and RB were solid players. Are there any Mustang posters or LSC fans that keep tabs on the team? Kinda bummed that the game won't be streamed and Silver City is nearly 10 hours from Gunnison!

WNMU usually has a real good stream. Their website has a "watch" link for the game.

I watched part of the Adams State game. That RB is a hand full.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
      WNMU usually has a real good stream. Their website has a "watch" link for the game.

A ams State also has no D. They can make just about anyone look good on offense.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post

I was trying just to purchase the game but it looks like I have to get the whole LSC package for the season.

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post

I was trying just to purchase the game but it looks like I have to get the whole LSC package for the season.
          Yeah, that's a mess. I think near game time you will be able to buy the single game for $10. I plan on doing that this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Yeah, that's a mess. I think near game time you will be able to buy the single game for $10. I plan on doing that this weekend.
            Oh that's good to know!

Comment

End of the first quarter, Western Colorado 35 Western New Mexico 0. That's right, 35-0 at the end of the first quarter and it's being played in Silver City, NM. Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
                End of the first quarter, Western Colorado 35 Western New Mexico 0. That's right, 35-0 at the end of the first quarter and it's being played in Silver City, NM. Ouch!
                WOO! 49-0 now.

Comment

Originally posted by mountaineermagic View Post

WOO! 49-0 now.
                  Whatya' know, WNMU actually scored some points.

??????

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X