Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total failure by the coaching staff tonight. Disgusting.

Comment

Just got back from the TAMUC/MSU game. It looked like the varsity vs. the jv for a half. It was men against boys. Commerce didn’t finish the fight. In a fight, if you don’t end it, the other guy eventually will hit back.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
        Total failure by the coaching staff tonight. Disgusting.
        Welcome to the club.

Comment

Tale of 2 halves for the Lions. MSU got coached up at halftime, Commerce started getting ready for West Florida.
          Magalei played pretty well in the first half, but let’s face it, the QB situation is a mess. Availability is a players best ability and #1 is struggling in that department. I know their high on RS Fr #11 but he realized last night the LSC is a long way from District 20-6A. True Freshman #18 got some action early but that just makes things more confusing to me.
          First real head scratcher for me in terms of Bailiff’s coaching. Really didn’t see much fire from the guys in the 2nd half and time management at the end of the game was questionable IMO. Someone needs to fill him in on this crazy rivalry and know you never let off the gas against Maskill because he’ll try to hang a 100 on you when he gets the horses to do it.
          Was very surprised to see the lack of playmaking in the back end of our defense in the 2nd half. They had a chance to win the game multiple times but didn’t get it done.
          Missed extra point proved costly in this one, TAMUC did not win special teams which they are expected to every week.

MSU got it done but this was a very bad loss for the Lions.

Comment

TAMUC is 1-1. It's not the end of the world. They just have no room for errors moving forward.

I suspect they will take it on the chin and bounce back just fine.

Comment

Well this LSC race became wide open. I would have put up a substantial amount of cash on a bet if someone told me UTPB and MSU would be tied for 1st in the LSC after week 2.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                TAMUC is 1-1. It's not the end of the world. They just have no room for errors moving forward.

I suspect they will take it on the chin and bounce back just fine.
                Sorry Pops this isn’t going to get fixed in time for West Fla.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Sorry Pops this isn’t going to get fixed in time for West Fla.
                  Well the West Florida game may be a retro butt kicking to stay healthy for the conference season. As Lionfan pointed out they got the important win over Pueblo which may be a factor after all since they lost to Midwestern.

Comment

Congrats to MSU on the big win this weekend.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X