Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WNMU is moving the ball, but keep shooting themselves in the foot. Their punting attempt went awry and helped by a roughing the passer penalty, Gerber threw a nice pass for a 7-0 lead.

Comment

Brandon Blair needs a LOT more playing time. That kid can break runs, this time it's for 22 yards on an otherwise dreary drive. WT 14-0. Meanwhile Harris has lumbered for 4 yards on 5 attempts.

Comment

Gerber to Gobardus for 82 yards, TD. Gobardus caught the ball on the 50 and barely outran the defender, WT 21-0 early in the 2nd

Comment

WNMU runs back the kickoff 60 yards to the WT 10. A TD run was called back by a penalty. WMNU's kicking game may be worse than WT's because both their punter and kicker are hurt. 2 missed FGs so far.

Comment

Kaufman makes a circus catch of a Gerber bomb near the end zone, but 4 poor plays later WNMU takes over. Harris is not getting the job done running. Our offense is reminding me of what Hughes' original OC generated. Not good. One of the commentators described our offense as "out of sych".

It's great to see Tobias back on defense. He's a hell of a player. The other 10 not so much.

Hey, the cheerleaders are gone but there are some strange looking students parading around the field. A 300 lb guy has a big megaphone. Some girls have some pom poms and fancy tops.

It's halftime. Hughes doesn't seem happy. Imagine how he will feel next week unless this team gets its act together. CSM won their game 76-0 over Fort Lewis today.

Wasn't this on-campus stadium supposed to be "90% full, 90% of the time"? Maybe that was just for concerts. It's maybe half full tonight.

Comment

Check out the stats from that Mines game, might be the most dominating performance I've seen. Believe Fort Lewis had 2 first downs the whole game and something like 25 yards of total offense. Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                Check out the stats from that Mines game, might be the most dominating performance I've seen. Believe Fort Lewis had 2 first downs the whole game and something like 25 yards of total offense. Yikes.
                Yeah, 23 yards of total offense to 575 for CSM. 48-0 at half. Great job of punting though.

MSU hammered Angelo tonight and Commerce only played a half against WF. The Peccaries have come back to life and ran over ENMU.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Yeah, 23 yards of total offense to 575 for CSM. 48-0 at half. Great job of punting though.

MSU hammered Angelo tonight and Commerce only played a half against WF.
                  CSM had not looked as good as expected thus far but that was an impressive performance today...although against a very bad Fort Lewis team.

I am intrigued by the WT vs CSM game, hoping I can watch that one.

Comment

WMNU benefitted from a couple of questionable calls - on one play. 21-7 WT early in the 4th.

UTPB was routed by ACU tonight. I applaud them for scheduling D1 teams.

Comment

On 3rd and 1 Marcus Lindsay has a beautiful 22 yard run for a TD. WT leads 28-7.

It seems like everyone can run except for Harris though Harris had a great run after a catch.

As for next week, I am thinking CSM by 35.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                        Kaufman makes a circus catch of a Gerber bomb near the end zone, but 4 poor plays later WNMU takes over. Harris is not getting the job done running. Our offense is reminding me of what Hughes' original OC generated. Not good. One of the commentators described our offense as "out of sych".

It's great to see Tobias back on defense. He's a hell of a player. The other 10 not so much.

Hey, the cheerleaders are gone but there are some strange looking students parading around the field. A 300 lb guy has a big megaphone. Some girls have some pom poms and fancy tops.

It's halftime. Hughes doesn't seem happy. Imagine how he will feel next week unless this team gets its act together. CSM won their game 76-0 over Fort Lewis today.

Wasn't this on-campus stadium supposed to be "90% full, 90% of the time"? Maybe that was just for concerts. It's maybe half full tonight.

Comment

Brandon Blair made an NFL quality play with good timing and running. A 32 yard passing TD is the result. 35-7.

Comment

WNMU scores on a pass into the end zone where there were 5 players. Our defense has surrendered 400 yards to powerful WNMU. Meanwhile Gerber is still in, and no FG attempts have been made (2 4th down plays failed).

Lindsay runs 6 yards for another TD. 42-14.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                              WT by 40+
                              WNM is not chopped liver. I was impressed with their QB. They have some skill players and that 350lb DT. He's a load! Vigil looks like a really good coach dealing with a lot of freshmen and 20+ transfers, many with D1 pedigrees. Putting it together takes a bit of time. I bet they will be a tough(er) team as the season develops. Give him another good recruiting year and Vigil will put a pretty competitive team on the field.

Buffs secondary played soft. Underneath was open most of the night. They didn't give up much over the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                                WT will be lucky to keep the margin less than down 40.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X