Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hogs at Greyhounds

Not sure what to expect in this one. Both teams are 1-1 but have no idea how we match up. Hogs have been VERY run heavy in both games and our defense seems to play well against the run and has put decent pressure on QBs. ENMU is still run 1st but seems to throw a bit more than in previous years.

For whatever reason these old school Lone Star Conference Match ups are just more interesting to me. Should play this one at Blackwater Draw for old times sake, maybe the ghost will show up. As far as the game. I think kingsville wins this one. I think Salinas is a little further along in his rebuild. The new coach at ENMU is in a rebuild after going away from the option. Kingsville by 10.

Comment

The Hounds have won 7 of the last 8 vs. Kingsville and the Hoggies have always had a hard time playing in Portales. I think the Hounds get another win this week.

Comment

So ... we give up a 94 yard Kick retrun for a td and lose two fumbles in our territory ... and still lead 13-10 at half?
        Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

ENMU Intentionl Grounding in End Zone for a safety
          Javelinas Sack ENMU, fumble recovered by Javs at 2 - TD two plays later
          Javelinas Sack ENMU, fumble inside 5, return for TD.

29-10 Javs with one minute left in third
          Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

I completely forgot the game was an afternoon game. I still managed to catch most of the 4th qtr. Sounds like a great win for the Hogs. Our run defense has been playing well. I believe we held ENMU to about 125 total yards.

GO HOGS!!!

Comment

Hogs win 36-10
              ENMU scores on a KO return, and a FG after a Jav fumble inide 30.
              Javs get a safety, and two fumbles inside ENMU 5, resulting in 2 more TDs.
              ENMU picks up 124 yds offense

No one saw this coming

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
                Hogs win 36-10

No one saw this coming
                Like I said on my 1st post, "Not sure what to expect" given ENMU spanked Adam's last week but not sure what that meant since WNM also spanked Adam's the week before. Anyway, good win for the Hogs and I'm glad to see an improved team effort.

Comment

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post
                  Hogs win 36-10

No one saw this coming
                  Javs started their celebration when Kelly Lee took his offense with him. They just finished it today. On to the next game.

Comment

Congrats javs!

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier 1 View Post

Javs started their celebration when Kelly Lee took his offense with him. They just finished it today. On to the next game.
                      the whole conference celebrated

Comment

Went from averaging 350 rushing a game to 124 yards of total offense. Better luck next week.

Comment

Rebuilding time for the Dogs.

Congrats to the Javs!! I bet it felt GREAT!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
                            Rebuilding time for the Dogs.

Congrats to the Javs!! I bet it felt GREAT!
                            For one game yes, but there is still a long way to go.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X