Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

THAT was a spanking. I think Mankato had over 500 yards rushing!

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post

I think the talent level between DII and FCS is pretty close. Three may be more of the "two inches too short, tenth too slow" kids in DII.

The difference mostly comes down to depth between teams in these divisions.
      How big do you think the gap is between D2 and D3 teams (or at least the very top programs like mount union) just out of curiosity?

Comment

You should have been there for the Tarleton game. Now that was a storm!

Comment

I remember watching a WT game at Kimbrough with a buddy when I was a teen. Almost nobody was there because the roads were nearly impassable. There were snow drifts just off the field and ice on it. During the game there were flurries and some freezing rain. The players and the refs were falling down all the time. I've never laughed so much at a football game; it looked like the players were all stoners. WT tried a FG that was close but no good. When the ref signaled "no good" he slid about 2 feet and fell down. That's the only time I ever sat on the visitors side, and we may have been the only ones over there.

Comment

Comment

(1) You asked and answered your own questions. Now my question: Why ask?

(2) Is it worth $8-10 million in budget increase to get better/more assistants? If so, why not just PAY assistants a much,much, much higher salary? It sure wouldn't cost $8 MILLION a year to do that.

And Sir, COVID WILL be around for just as long as influenza is.....(this opinion is based on my 12+ years of education and 30 years in the medical field. Not to mention the past 150 years of virology research performed by some of the greatest minds on earth).

However, I do agree it is 100% about building a program and getting more recognition for not only your program but your institution.

As stated several times,, I think for TAMUC This was a fantastic move at the perfect time.

Comment

You are NOT going to be building a program through transition. At best you are going to be treading water.

Recruiting can and will be brutal.

Now, if you are talking 4 years from now winding up transition then this will be a great topic on how to build the program. Until then speculating is akin to wheel spinning.

Comment

Commerce has officially moved out of the D2 building and into the Southland conference as of today.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X