Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSM at WT

CSM is ranked 5th in the nation, but their wins this year are against doormats. Western Oregon, New Mexico Highlands, and Fort Lewis. So can WT beat them? Maybe, we could beat those other teams too.

WT needs to rewrite their game plan. Stop giving Harris the ball up the middle on first and second down. It's almost like they found an old Gene Mayfield game plan and decided to give it a try. Throw on first down more often than not, Gerber is a very good QB, let him loose. Use Brandon Blair as he is a very smart and elusive player. Make the defense play more aggressively, but not carelessly. Tobias should be better physically, hopefully he can make a couple of big plays. Take special teams to the next level, though I never expect field goals. Maybe we will get one.

The players should be fired up by those pep squad guys!

CSM by 21 is my guess though. That's down from 35 last week.

Mines didn't look themselves this season until last week. Fort Lewis is bad but that domination was just impressive. I don't think this one turns into a blowout as WT has talent, but I think Mines is in control and comfortable most of the way.

Comment

I'm thinking it will be Mines 38 WT 21.

Comment

Watched the two teams warming up. Doesn't really seem to be a size difference. Guess it depends in which WT team shows up.

Comment

WT came to play. Defense causes 3 and out by CSM, Gerber throws on first down for a 50 yard TD. 7-0

Comment

WOW, a FG for WT. In the old days it would be from 37 yards. WT leads 10-0.

Who enjoys the gibberish they seem to love to run at the bottom of the screen? #BUFFNation, links I don't care about, a Twitter link, Volleyball results (I can look that up) plus it tells me WT is playing CSP at 7pm at Buffalo Stadium. I knew that, that's why I paid the $10.

#TOOMUCHCRAP #CUTITOUT #LET US WATCHTHEGAME
            Last edited by WT_TKW; 09-25-2021, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Tobias makes a great interception. A CSM player knocks him out of bounds preventing the pick 6. WT adds a 39 yard FG and lead 13-0 with 6:21 left in the half.

WT only gained 1 yard on 3 attempts before the FG. including the usual Harris up the middle for a yard on first down.
              Last edited by WT_TKW; 09-25-2021, 07:46 PM.

Comment

CSM has a real nice drive but they missed a FG! Deja vu.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                  CSM has a real nice drive but they missed a FG! Deja vu.
                  A WT win should help the Lions a ton. If TAMUC can run the table without any undefeated RMACs then the Lions are looking good for playoffs.

Comment

Bad play calling by WT, including 4th down up the middle, results in a turnover on downs. :(

Comment

Hughes must have chewed ass at half time. CSM takes the ball down the field after the turnover on downs. 13-7 WT.

Comment

Comedy of errors. CSM kicks out of bounds, but a WT player hit a CSM player, 15 yard penalty, On first down Blair runs for a couple of yards, then fumbles. CSM scores in a few plays, and leads 14-13.
                        Last edited by WT_TKW; 09-25-2021, 07:52 PM.

Comment

End of 3rd. Mines is just pounding the ball. No need to pass when you get 8-10 yards a play. Buffs are on their heels.

Comment

21-13 CSM as they move at will.

Comment

WT played a good half, but were clueless in the second half. Hughes should write a book on how to demotivate a team at halftime.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X