Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT at Western Oregon

I still think we will win this game easily, even with the usual bad game plan. It may be our last win for quite a while, so enjoy it.

Here are the latest LSC rankings. Look at those Mustangs go! Source: https://www.versussportssimulator.com/D2/rankings

6 Midwestern St Lone Star 2.22 4 0 12 6 28 21 49
    18 Angelo St Lone Star 1.52 3 1 25 7 37 69 12
    23 TAMU-Commerce Lone Star 1.29 2 2 26 3 11 39 7
    39 Texas-Permian Basin Lone Star 0.82 3 1 51 12 64 92 32
    71 West Texas A&M Lone Star -0.12 2 2 62 9 34 34 47
    74 TAMU-Kingsville Lone Star -0.18 2 2 75 1 52 82 24
    111 Eastern New Mexico Lone Star -0.78 1 3 90 21 96 79 110
    134 Western New Mexico Lone Star -1.28 1 3 119 15 115 104 125

This is just plain embarrassing.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

If the WT bus driver can figure out out how to maneuver through the totally ****** up highway system in Portland and ANTIFA doesn't take the team hostage, it should be a win for WT.

PS plays hard at home but not a lot of talent.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
        If the WT bus driver can figure out out how to maneuver through the totally ****** up highway system in Portland and ANTIFA doesn't take the team hostage, it should be a win for WT.

PS plays hard at home but not a lot of talent.
        I gave up visiting Oregon years ago because they are a screwed up bunch. There's a lot to like there except for the people. I'll have to get by without playing Bandon Dunes.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I gave up visiting Oregon years ago because they are a screwed up bunch. There's a lot to like there except for the people. I'll have to get by without playing Bandon Dunes.
          There's really a ton of great people who live in Oregon, just go out and meet them. They're very friendly. I've lived in 3 Northwest states and I found Oregonians to be the friendliest. Not sure where you can make a blanket statement on over 3 million people and say they are all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post

There's really a ton of great people who live in Oregon, just go out and meet them. They're very friendly. I've lived in 3 Northwest states and I found Oregonians to be the friendliest. Not sure where you can make a blanket statement on over 3 million people and say they are all the same.
            I understand your feelings. However, I will pass on any more trips to Oregon.

Comment

I'm sure plenty will pass on visiting a state where a rapist will likely get in less trouble than their victim that has an abortion too but I thought this was a thread about a football game?

Comment

I understand your feelings. However, I will pass on any more trips to Oregon.
                That's fine to pass on it but to say all the people are bad is not true. When Angelo State visited Western Oregon for a football game that I went to, the Angelo State coach praised Western Oregon's players coaches and fans for how they were treated on the trip. So he's a liar? I don't believe he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                  I'm sure plenty will pass on visiting a state where a rapist will likely get in less trouble than their victim that has an abortion too but I thought this was a thread about a football game?
                  Actually they love abortions up there, along with hard drugs and assisted suicide. Also the Portland mayor is a willing host for rioters. I'm betting he will be reelected.

Good for the Angelo coach. I have nothing against the football team other than I hope WT beats them.

That's all I have to say about anything other than the football game.

Comment

Actually they love abortions up there, along with hard drugs and assisted suicide. Also the Portland mayor is a willing host for rioters. I'm betting he will be reelected.

Good for the Angelo coach. I have nothing against the football team other than I hope WT beats them.

That's all I have to say about anything other than the football game.
                    Put down the PBR or whatever it is that has made you the way you are, you seem like a miserable person that is so hurt by liberals it must be brought up in every single thread. It's old, it's boring, it's honestly ignorant. Just enjoy a football forum, life isn't so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Put down the PBR or whatever it is that has made you the way you are, you seem like a miserable person that is so hurt by liberals it must be brought up in every single thread. It's old, it's boring, it's honestly ignorant. Just enjoy a football forum, life isn't so bad.
                      Yes, enjoy football as Rome burns.

Comment

Who remembers the game Oregon Trail? That was fun.

Comment

I must apologize for starting this. I just wanted to poke a little fun at Portland. I had no intention to start a political discussion. The Mt Hood loop Oregon coast drives are fantastic and the people are great. WOU and ASU fam all sat together and had a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Yes, enjoy football as Rome burns.
                            "Rome was burning" as he (and you) enjoyed football before. And even if it wasn't, is incessantly crying about it on a football forum helping? Ffs people need to realize that no matter who won an election THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AND NEVER WILL. So live your lives and stop pretending like all of a sudden things are falling apart. Soft and spoiled is what people have become.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                              Who remembers the game Oregon Trail? That was fun.
                              Was always so sad I couldn't carry back the 35000 lbs of buffalo I had slaughtered.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X