Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
    I must apologize for starting this. I just wanted to poke a little fun at Portland. I had no intention to start a political discussion. The Mt Hood loop Oregon coast drives are fantastic and the people are great. WOU and ASU fam all sat together and had a good time.
    Agreed. The ASU game was a little to close for my liking, but the trip was one of the best I have been on. Great scenery, nice little campus, and very friendly people.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Was always so sad I couldn't carry back the 35000 lbs of buffalo I had slaughtered.
      Only 100lbs at a time... but I wonder if more buffalo would increase or decrease the chance of dying of dysentery?

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post

Agreed. The ASU game was a little to close for my liking, but the trip was one of the best I have been on. Great scenery, nice little campus, and very friendly people.
        That was a great game to be at. I remember when I saw Angelo State's guys coming out of the locker room I could not believe how big and strong they looked. They eyeballed like a division one team. I was glad Western Oregon hung in there for much of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

"Rome was burning" as he (and you) enjoyed football before. And even if it wasn't, is incessantly crying about it on a football forum helping? Ffs people need to realize that no matter who won an election THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AND NEVER WILL. So live your lives and stop pretending like all of a sudden things are falling apart. Soft and spoiled is what people have become.
          I actually agree with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

I actually agree with this.
            I'm aware. So keep enjoying your life. This was not originally to you, but TKW has to bring up liberals or something he disagrees with every chance he can and it's honestly just sad at this point. To bring up drug use acting like it's a liberal problem when Alabama has the highest rate of individuals addicted to opiods, or when West Virginia has the highest rate of deaths due to overdose, is just obtuse. The drug problem in this country knows no political sides and is an issue that needs to be addressed.

Life is mostly what you make it to be, so let's just enjoy a great season of football which is what this part of the forum is all about. Cheers!

Comment

WT drives about 77 yards for a TD on 4th down, 7-0. Looks like a nice day in Monmouth.

They tried a pitchout to Harris, a good idea, but he couldn't handle it. Luckily the ball went out of bounds.

Comment

WOU is running at will, it's 7-7. A WT player was called for unsportsmanlike conduct, to be enforced on the kickoff.

Comment

Urias seems to be getting confident, he just hit one from 31 yards, 10-7 WT.

I spoke too soon. Urias just missed a different 31 yard attempt.
                  Last edited by WT_TKW; 10-02-2021, 02:52 PM.

Comment

WOU fumbles; WT recovers on the WOU 29. A few plays later (including another 4th down run by Gerber), Gerber runs it in. 17-7, WT.

Comment

WOU throws a 56 yard bomb for a TD. Tobias was the defender. Impressive! 17-14, WT

Comment

Buffs implode on 4th down. WOU goes 69 yards for a TD, 21-17 WOU. About half of that drive was an incredible catch and run by Valladares who has great speed.

Comment

WT comes out in the 2nd half and completes a 60 yard drive, almost all on the ground. WT leads 24-21.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I agree. The announcers said "he was able to get out of bounds" like he did it on purpose. Our OC's love of up the middle is getting very hard to take. WOU's secondary has befuddled Gerber. WT leads 31-28.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X