Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WT's defense hasn't been able to stop WOU all day, they lead 34-31. Their 2 point attempt failed.

The refs have called unsportsmanlike conduct on 3 TDs so far.

Comment

The special teams coach should be fired when the game is over. 1 punt for 20 yards, 1 of 2 for 31 yard FG attempts. Buffoonery on what should have been a great return.

Comment

Harris made a killer run up the middle for 75 yards and a TD, WT leads 38-34.

Harris looked like he was rocket-propelled on that run.

Comment

Comment

Great win by Western Oregon. Their QB passed for 379 yards, with some amazing clutch catches by several players. They earned the win, WT was way out coached. Maybe we should interview the WOU head coach to replace Hughes.

Comment

Comment

Well done Antifa, way to pull out the win!

Comment

Either one of two things are at play after WT got 38 points rung up on them by a 1-3 team.

1. Hughes has lost his touch as a Defensive Guru

2. This team has quit on him and are just going through the motions

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Either one of two things are at play after WT got 38 points rung up on them by a 1-3 team.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                      Well done Antifa, way to pull out the win!
                      Kind a funny but most Portland kids barely look Western's way on the recruiting trail and just about every sport. They think the town is too small. They do much better recruiting small town Oregon kids. Basketball is even worse they won't give us the time of day.

Portland is 60 mi away from Western Oregon's campus but it might as well be a universe when it comes to recruiting.

Comment

Sheesh....I came here to see how much WT won by....I didn't count a loss to Western Oregon in the worst case scenario....

Forget 5-6....Looks like 3-8 with the 2 wins against NAIA competition....

Stick a fork in Hughes and hold the press conference Monday. No sense drawing this out the rest of the season.....

Comment

I remember that play but didn't realize it was the same receiver. If I were the new coach, he wouldn't be coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

Probably both, but WOU fought for the win today. They have some really fast players, and that QB is for real. WT looked like they had something planned for later.

If they were to fire Hughes on Monday, who would be interim coach? I don't see any good candidates. I noticed we have no special teams coach, and it shows.

https://gobuffsgo.com/sports/footbal...roster-coaches

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Probably both, but WOU fought for the win today. They have some really fast players, and that QB is for real. WT looked like they had something planned for later.

If they were to fire Hughes on Monday, who would be interim coach? I don't see any good candidates. I noticed we have no special teams coach, and it shows.

https://gobuffsgo.com/sports/footbal...roster-coaches
                              Wt is not going to fire Hughes any time soon, including after this season.
                              The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

Wt is not going to fire Hughes any time soon, including after this season.
                                How do you figure? It's likely he will be below .500 career at the end of the season. The offense is erratic, the defense is not very good, and the special teams suck.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X