Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UTFL @ TAMUC

Ok.....it's half time and I already left the game.

What a waste of time & gas. Lol.

UFTL 6 - TAMUC 52

This was watching a BAD Florida HS team play Commerce. Could not handle it any longer.

Easy dubya for the Lions. Unfortunately, it will be at least 3 or 4 weeks until we see TAMUC in a real football game again. SAD.

Comment

Last one of these we will ever have thank god

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
        Maybe not, go back and look at UIW, ACU, Tarleton, first year schedules.
        Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Apparently you didn't listen to our halftime discussion with the president and AD? ;)

Comment

Apparently you didn't listen to our halftime discussion with the president and AD? ;)
            That would be correct
            Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

That was painful. Lol.

Comment

No, I didn't....full us in.

Comment

That's not true, you'll just be on the other end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

That's not true, you'll just be on the other end of it.
                    True statement. I remember how dominant North Alabama was in D2. As they wrap up transition they are 0-5 this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

True statement. I remember how dominant North Alabama was in D2. As they wrap up transition they are 0-5 this season.
                      And don't get me wrong, I think it's a good move for Commerce...but it's gonna be tough for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

No, I didn't....full us in.
                        Sounds like we already have multiple games scheduled and will be announced as soon as this week. Tim McMurray definitely sounded excited about them. We will see

Comment

Looking at schedules- check out Dixie State. For sure the toughest schedule in FCS. They have a chance against Tarleton, but should overpower Ft Lewis. It was what they had to do when they moved up but playing so many FCS top playoff teams has to wear you down. South Dakota State took them to the woodshed last night. The Jacks also hosted D2 Lindenwood because they couldn't get an FCS team to come to Brookings to take a whupping. So you never know who you will end up playing.

Comment

Agreed you never know, but anything D2 Is better than some of the trainwrecks we've had to endure playing the last few years....University of Fort Lauderdale, Nuevo Leon, ETBU, Sul Ross, etc

Comment

Sounds like we already have multiple games scheduled and will be announced as soon as this week. Tim McMurray definitely sounded excited about them. We will see
                              Thanks

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X