Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASU v. WT

I don't see any way Wt keeps from being embarrassed in this one. Entering the heart of the schedule it appears Wt may only win 2 more games.
    What a disappointment this season has been. It's hard to justify season tickets for a team that shows no hope of improvement.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Will be interesting for sure....QB1 should/might be back (if original timeline accurate). With him back, the offense is definitely more balanced. Rushing offense has been pretty darn good all year long with rushing defense being pretty stout as well. The last game I watched, the defensive backfield left quiet a bit to be desired but coaches said that was "fixable" with the last two games being better.
    What does WT do well this year both offensively and defensively

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
      I don't see any way Wt keeps from being embarrassed in this one. Entering the heart of the schedule it appears Wt may only win 2 more games.
      What a disappointment this season has been. It's hard to justify season tickets for a team that shows no hope of improvement.
      Yeah part of me thinks they lose every game besides Bethel but I think they might be good for an upset against either ENMU or Kingsville.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Yeah part of me thinks they lose every game besides Bethel but I think they might be good for an upset against either ENMU or Kingsville.
        I agree. I suppose those would be considered upsets since they have home field advantage. Those 2 games looked easy a month ago.

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
          What does WT do well this year both offensively and defensively
          I'm interested to know too!

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Is it that bad? I haven't followed at all

Comment

Well. I am not going to be so confident to say this is an automatic dubya for Angelo.

This is football....and ANYONE can win on any given game day..

If there is a spoiler game, this could be it!

Comment

Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post

Is it that bad? I haven't followed at all
                2 wins so far, over an NAIA team and Western New Mexico. We just lost to a highly motivated Western Oregon team.

Comment

Other than the Mines game WT can score. Glaring difference is they can't make adjustments in the second half. Offense couldnt adjust in the second half against mines and defense...well...against Western New Mexico maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
                    Other than the Mines game WT can score. Glaring difference is they can't make adjustments in the second half. Offense couldnt adjust in the second half against mines and defense...well...against Western New Mexico maybe?
                    We did score 31 points against UTPB, but they were ahead 42-17 and got sloppy. The other games where we scored a lot were against poor teams, though WOU may be on the upswing.

Comment

Comment

Those are great! McKay was a great college coach, but just wasn't cut out for the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
                          d@m.

Do dams play football? ;)

Comment

Those are great! McKay was a great college coach, but just wasn't cut out for the NFL.
                            My two favorites:

On Tampa Bay ending its 26-game losing streak: "Three or four plane crashes and we're in the playoffs."

On fan mail he received as a Tampa Bay coach: "It was about three-to-one that I was not an SOB. But there were a lot of ones.''

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

My two favorites:

On Tampa Bay ending its 26-game losing streak: "Three or four plane crashes and we're in the playoffs."

On fan mail he received as a Tampa Bay coach: "It was about three-to-one that I was not an SOB. But there were a lot of ones.''
                              I remember back in 1979 divisional playoff weekend that my Dad was bummed because he couldn't get off work to take me to the divisional playoff game but he was off the next weekend to take us to the NFC championship game against the Eagles. The first comment he made to me before the games started is that the Rams will be a warm up game because Dallas always beats them in the playoffs. When Tampa Bay beat Philadelphia he was elated because he saw both the Bucs and Rams as easy wins to get back to the super bowl. Of course the Billy Waddy play happened and neither did our trip to Dallas or to see Roger Staubach play in person since that was his final game. That was one of the first disappoints I had as a kid.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X