Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANGELO @ WTAMU GAME THREAD

Well......been waiting for this game....as I do each year. Great rivalry!!!! You can feel it in the air.

Last year these two teams split games 1-1. Not much has changed. Angelo lost two key players since then. Not sure what WTAMU lost.

I am expecting a real slobber-knocker. I don't care what either team has done thus far, because when these two meet, it can go either way.

After last week's boring azz games, I am excited for a REAL knock down drag out!

This is a joke - right?

ASU by 21

After Saturday, Wt can turn its attention to Basketball and FootBall will still be the least successful team on campus.
    Last edited by Great White Buffalo; 10-05-2021, 10:14 PM.
    The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
      This is a joke - right?

ASU by 21

After Saturday, Wt can turn its attention to Basketball and FB will still be the least successful team on campus.
      No, not a joke at all. Am I delusional??

But let me say this. Many, not all, WT fans SUCK. They only show loyalty IF their team wins. I would rather not have fans, if they are like that. Acting like entitled, spoiled azz brats. Gat D@mn.

So go start your BB, VB, SB threads. Why even bother being on D2 FOOTBALL messageboard???

I am so glad I am a DIE HARD fan of ALL MY sports teams, amateur & pro, WIN, LOSE, OR DRAW.

GEEZ!!!

Last edited by ASUPops; 10-05-2021, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

But let me say this. Many, not all, WT fans SUCK. They only show loyalty IF their team wins. I would rather not have fans, if they are like that. Acting like entitled, spoiled azz brats. Gat D@mn.

So go start your BB, VB, SB threads. Why even bother being on D2 FOOTBALL messageboard???

I am so glad I am a DIE HARD fan of ALL MY sports teams, amateur & pro, WIN, LOSE, OR DRAW.

GEEZ!!!

Comment

70707070707.....I REST MY CASE!

Comment

GEEZ!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'll be there pulling for the team. I have season tickets for ALL sports. The constant disappointment of Football is hard to take. Other
            sports are competitive, why not football?? It's not like Wt doesn't have the resources. When you have a program that's been putting a team on the field for over
            100 years being at or below .500 is not acceptable. Many times I vent my disappointment on this message board simply because it's easy to do.
            The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

GEEZ!!!

Comment

Am I delusional??
                YES! ;)

Comment

100%. Losing shows the true character of not just players but of fans as well. Been through plenty of really bad teams in my time of my dad being at Fresno State, Air Force, and finally CSU Pueblo. It made that 2014 season that much sweeter for him and the entire family.

Comment

Comment

GEEZ!!!

Problem with that statement is that WT still dominates the LSC message board win, lose, or draw. I will still watch WT, UT, Dallas Cowboys, and hell even my high school alma mater when they are crappy. To me its not being a fair weather fan if you express disappointment in the team.

To their credit there are a good number of Kingsville posters still on here and their program has been in the dumps for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Problem with that statement is that WT still dominates the LSC message board win, lose, or draw. I will still watch WT, UT, Dallas Cowboys, and hell even my high school alma mater when they are crappy. To me its not being a fair weather fan if you express disappointment in the team.

To their credit there are a good number of Kingsville posters still on here and their program has been in the dumps for years.
                        Oh, I agree. It's the 2-4 weeks into football season and those fans jump ship and only talk about their winning women's sports. HOWEVER, if WT football is winning, those SAME few talk so much sh!t on the board. Do you want to be in a fox hole with that kind of person? Me neither.

Listen, I am a life long (from the age of 5) Dallas Cowboys fan I KNOW what it's like to have a team NOT win. It's tough knowing we are the RICHEST and most popular sports organization in THE WORLD and can't get a Ship in 26 YEARS. But EVERY season; EVERY game day, I am there....full blown like we are the champions..WIN, LOSE, or DRAW I am there with FULL support. Even in a 0-16 season, I am THERE. And I talk Cowboys 24/7 365.

I too am like that with other teams I support.

Maybe it's the Marine in me. Semper Fi, Do or Die.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

YES! ;)
                          Maybe I am! Because, I truly believe WT is showing up and could very well win this one. If that belief is delusional, then so be it.

Comment

One other point about loyal fans......I will NEVER FORGET when LionFan was the ONLY consistent TAMUC poster on this board. And I am talking when TAMUC was the whipping post for d@mn near every team. He was beat up and bullied....but took every bit of it. His loyalty is/was impressive. And although back in the day I was an azz to him, I ALWAYS respected him. I must admit, that I was so d@mn happy for him when TAMUC finally won a Ship.

Comment

Maybe I am! Because, I truly believe WT is showing up and could very well win this one. If that belief is delusional, then so be it.
                              I can meet you half way on this. WT will show up.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X