Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post
    Counting down to kick-off. I for one think this is going to be a slobber-knocker. And the game of the week.

However, if all WT posters are correct, then WT will get their azzes handed to them.....I'm ok with that too!!! 70707
    I agree with Pops but only the first half. The second half will probably not be kind to WT.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

I agree with Pops but only the first half. The second half will probably not be kind to WT.
      I think Angelo is looking past WT, and it's a close game, but again, I may be delusional. We shall see.

Comment

GAME DAY......FINALLY!

Been waiting all week for this LSC Rivalry game. 5 hours and counting!!!!

Comment

I think Angelo is looking past WT, and it's a close game, but again, I may be delusional. We shall see.

Comment

You might be sandbagging.

Comment

Not sure who ASU is looking at past WT,

UTPB is improved but I doubt ASU is getting all fired up for this one. ASU does like to beat these guys, mostly because of their mouthy coach.
              SFU. It's SFU - enough said
              ENMU - a definite possibility but three weeks away.

I do know that if ASU makes the first class *****ups they did the first four games, WT will wax their azz.

Even against WNM they had a couple stupid penalties and a missed field goal. This is the most talented team ASU has had in years but if they keep making the same mistakes it is going to bite them in the butt.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                Not sure who ASU is looking at past WT,

UTPB is improved but I doubt ASU is getting all fired up for this one
                . ASU does like to beat these guys, mostly because of their mouthy coach.
                SFU. It's SFU - enough said
                ENMU - a definite possibility but three weeks away.

I do know that if ASU makes the first class *****ups they did the first four games, WT will wax their azz.

Even against WNM they had a couple stupid penalties and a missed field goal. This is the most talented team ASU has had in years but if they keep making the same mistakes it is going to bite them in the butt.
                Do you follow the LSC????

Ummmmm.....the team in 2nd place, AHEAD of Angelo! UTPB....that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloChip View Post

You might be sandbagging.
                  I have zero ties to Angelo. No reason to sandbag.

Once again. I MIGHT BE DELUSIONAL....but I see this as a potential "whoops" game for Angelo.

Comment

WT 14 - ANGELO 3

11:16 in the 2nd qtr

Comment

Do you follow the LSC????

Ummmmm.....the team in 2nd place, AHEAD of Angelo! UTPB....that's who.
                      Yes I do keep up with the LSC. Those UTPB wins over Southwest Baptist 24-16 and WNM 27-19 have impressed the heck out of me.

Comment

17-3. Halftime. Good crowd tonight. WT playing hard. If they can play like this the whole game they will win

Comment

The conference as a whole is pretty weak this year.
                          Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                            Yes I do keep up with the LSC. Those UTPB wins over Southwest Baptist 24-16 and WNM 27-19 have impressed the heck out of me.
                            I would think waking up in the morning and breathing impresses you. 707070707070707

Comment

I would think waking up in the morning and breathing impresses you. 707070707070707
                              I really find your statement rather odd. I make a facetious statement and you seem to take it seriously.

At my age, I am thankful for that first breath every morning,

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X