Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
    Re: Commerce Football

If the Lions knock off CSU Pueblo at their place on Sep 28, they could be a force to reckon with.
    Yea apparently Kurt Warner helped get him that gig. Pretty cool.

Comment

Looks like the roster has been updated, a few really nice transfers on there that can be confirmed now. Should be a fun season.

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
        Looks like the roster has been updated, a few really nice transfers on there that can be confirmed now. Should be a fun season.
        For those of us not familiar with the roster, who are those "really nice transfers"

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post

Couldnt make an extra point, couldnt make a field goal. I believe I saw one successful attempt out of 6 or 7 kicks while I was there.

Comment

Defense will be great, no one left from carthel staff though

As for the kicking game there were a lot of people kicking that won't be in games. We shall see

Comment

Originally posted by LionFan View Post
              Terrell Collins, Ronathan Elmore, and Darian Owens are some of the obvious talents that have shined during camp. Has Miklo Smalls been given the reigns as QB 1?. Have any of the other transfers made an early impact? I was surprised to see a couple of transfer names left off the roster that I had heard a lot about in QB Herrera from a Cali Juco and Kennedy Snell from TCU...status?

Comment

I believe Snell was injured in spring.
                Last edited by LionFan; 08-31-2019, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Luis Perez was released by Detroit today.

Comment

I've been watching the SFA-Baylor game. Not quite half-time. Baylor is winning 28-7. The SFA TD was the first time they had scored on Baylor in 6 games they've played against each other. Too much speed and beef for SFA to handle.

Comment

• Talked with Miklo Smalls today and he says he will open the season as the starting QB.

Comment

• Game notes were posted earlier today with lineups, two deep etc

Comment

• Commerce beating the everloving crap out of some team from Mexico 46 to 0 with time left in the second quarter. I don't know who the fake football team Seleccion Nuevo Leon is, but from the score, it looks like an embarrassing event for all involved. Seleccion Nuevo Leon because they clearly don't belong on the same field as Commerce, and Commerce because they have no business scheduling a "football program" - if you can call it that - like Seleccion. Just strange and sad. Hopefully the opponent's players aren't sustaining too many injuries. One can only imagine with such a lopsided mismatch like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRIFFan_Kyle@MoWest View Post
                            Commerce beating the everloving crap out of some team from Mexico 46 to 0 with time left in the second quarter. I don't know who the fake football team Seleccion Nuevo Leon is, but from the score, it looks like an embarrassing event for all involved. Seleccion Nuevo Leon because they clearly don't belong on the same field as Commerce, and Commerce because they have no business scheduling a "football program" - if you can call it that - like Seleccion. Just strange and sad. Hopefully the opponent's players aren't sustaining too many injuries. One can only imagine with such a lopsided mismatch like this.
                            I left halfway through the first quarter after Commerce scored on 4 consecutive plays. Proudly, we opened the season with 2 consecutive unsportsmanlike like conduct penalties. Man, I hope they clean that crap up in a hurry.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRIFFan_Kyle@MoWest View Post
                              Commerce beating the everloving crap out of some team from Mexico 46 to 0 with time left in the second quarter. I don't know who the fake football team Seleccion Nuevo Leon is, but from the score, it looks like an embarrassing event for all involved. Seleccion Nuevo Leon because they clearly don't belong on the same field as Commerce, and Commerce because they have no business scheduling a "football program" - if you can call it that - like Seleccion. Just strange and sad. Hopefully the opponent's players aren't sustaining too many injuries. One can only imagine with such a lopsided mismatch like this.

Comment

• If they would have played us, we would have. This wasn't a game we wanted to schedule, but had to have one for live reps.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X